AN HOUR AGO We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit (inspired by the one and only @karliekloss):

1 HOURS AGO RT @ryanmccartan: Check it out! @girlslifemag exclusive behind the scenes look at #WRITTENINTHESTARS

2 HOURS AGO These #DIY glitter leaves got us like 😍🍁😍🍂

Mind your own beeswax

We were at a Field Trip to the Star of India and the night before I told my crush that I liked him because he...

Jana has Robin been modding?I haven't seen her modding 4 a long time!

IDK when she is on

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:39:12 PM

I'm here with out u baby but ur still on my lonely mind I think about u baby and I dream about u all the time I'm here with out u baby but ur still with me in my dreams And 2nite it's only u and me.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:38:14 PM

Jana how long r u modding and when u get off who is coming on?

Im modding until midnight, i dont think anyone is comming on after me

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:35:10 PM

Jana I like this 1 guy and his bff and they r both funny but 1 is disrespectful to girls they expect girls to do ANYTHING and the other is just funny respectful to girls but my mom and dad don't like him wat 1 is better?Cuz I like them both and I can't decide between them.

I wouldnt choose either, If the first guy is disrespectful, why would you want to be with him, and if your parents dont like the other guy, then I dont think you should go for him either. Look for someone else who is fabulous in every way

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:34:16 PM

Hello?Any1 still here?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:31:38 PM

well g2g bye

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 8:28:58 PM

r u there

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 8:27:02 PM

Jana r u still modding?

yup im still here Smile

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:25:15 PM

Is any1 on?????

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:24:06 PM

There is to much Drama in my life turns out my sister who is 14 going on 15 in August is smoking.Now I'm in my parents room on here and their talking to my sister in here so I have to listen to the whole thing.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:23:43 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).