Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

8 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

9 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Does it hurt when you first get your period?

My older sister told me that when you get your first period, it hurts a lot--now I'm really scared! Will my first period be really...

I asked my mom she says it doesn't hurt but i had a few cramps that were very painful.

by Anija P. on 6/4/2013 6:27:35 PM

i meant to say like dose it come out fast when u get it or slow and and do u see it in the pannies !

by lilibet112 on 6/3/2013 6:25:21 PM

IM so scared like dose it come out fast our u see it when it comes will it hurt please help me :/ ??! ^.^

by lilibet112 on 6/3/2013 6:12:42 PM

Hey. I have a question. I have this good friend. Se got her period eight months ago and started to e on a normal cycle. She came to me for advice. She said that she has sex with herself. She said that she read a article that some females do that and some don't. She is afraid that doing that she will get pregnant. She had next been sexually active with a guy. She is always scared. She cat but a pregnancy test because her parents would know. She had sex with herself in the middle of may, a couple days after her period. She is afraid that she is now pregnant. Can you actually get pregnant from doing that? Pleas answer ASAP please!!

Hey $lover, well first she isn't having sex with herself, she is masturbating. Masturbating is when you do things to yourself down there to feel good. There is nothing wrong with that. It is your body and you can do whatever you'd like with it. This cannot lead to pregnancy. The only way a person can become pregnant is by bringing together male sperm and female eggs. No worries she is fine! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by $lover on 6/2/2013 9:45:42 PM

Try not to be embarrassed, we all get them at some point. You could leave her a note or even send her a text like, "guess what mom, it finally came". I am sure there are other ways of telling her but if you want information just look here on GL for good stuff or look online about getting your period and what comes next.

by fashionqn on 6/1/2013 11:34:40 PM

I got my period but I'm embarrassed to tell my mum what can I do šŸ˜šŸ˜³

by Poppy567 on 5/27/2013 11:45:44 AM

Hi,
I have never gotten my period. I am about to turn 14 years old. My mom got hers when she was 14. I have had discharge for about 2 years now, hair "down there", on my legs, and under my arms, I'm a 32B, and I have hormonal acne sometimes. and a few times i have gotten a reallly really light brown sprinkling in my underwear (that isn't my period, my friend had it before she had her period.) So, on Monday (its thursday), I had a slight stomach ache, on tuesday it was a little worse, and on wednesday it turned really crampy, and today its bad cramps and achy. Its all near "down there" and im not experiencing pain anywhere above my bellybutton. Do you think my period is coming soon? Are these cramps a sign of a period or a sickness? Thanks so much!
XOXO Sophie

Hey girl! It's very likely that those pains could be your period. If it continues for a long time then I'd talk to your mom or go to a doctor! xx

Caroline M.

by rosemaryluver on 5/23/2013 4:30:52 PM

Mod Laughing

On May 1st I got what looked like my period. So I finally got up the guts to tell my mum. It wasn't bad at all, I mean I wasn't that nervous and such, and after it happened it was like nothing ever went on! Yay Laughing

by lauren1104 on 5/16/2013 9:37:06 PM

im so glad i have never had my period yet and im 15

by liacallanster on 5/15/2013 6:28:56 PM

Hi when i got my first period last month it did not hurt at all i did not even know it was happening even though i remember getting discharge and being really moody the wierd part was we had a substitute that day in my homeroom and i had to tell her because my other teacher who had a girl was in the bathroom and i had to tell the substitute even though she has three boys and she just stood there looking at me while i was standing there freaking out. Elizabeth K.

by girly girl07 on 5/13/2013 3:10:25 PM