1 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

2 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

14 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

COMMENTS

Your Top 10 Body Questions …Answered!

You’re going through puberty (duh), and you have questions (who doesn’t?). The only problem? You’re afraid to ask! No worries—we took your most baffling body...

I was freaking out for a sec in the first question because I have a yellowish discharge but mine is not liquid.

by blondie0908 on 7/3/2009 7:17:41 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*

How do i shower when i have my period? The blood goes between my legs and it's really hard. Can you tell me an easier way to shower durring my period. Please help.

by supergrl1093 on 6/23/2009 6:01:05 PM

i have discharge everyday and every night. i sometimes about once every 3 months there is blood

by make-up lover on 6/16/2009 5:26:31 PM

by make-up lover on 6/16/2009 5:26:00 PM

hey clairedancergirl, maybe your should try splashing "down there" with some cool, clean water. If u wear a thong (which i dont reccomend) stop wearing one and switch back to regular underwear. im no doctor, but these might help. bye! good luck.

by girlsliferulez1234 on 6/9/2009 9:15:40 AM

Hlelo?

by clairedancergirl on 5/21/2009 7:44:24 PM

Hey how do u read ur comment? I can't seem to find mine! ( really a stupid question but I want to read my advice if I have any!!)

by clairedancergirl on 5/21/2009 7:43:38 PM

Yeah I totally thought I waz psycho ( is that how you spellit?) when I started thinkin about boy's. . .(u no wat I mean).

Plus I don't have my period yet but it kinda stinks "down there". I don't have any discharge though and it does'nt smell ike pee. What is it?

by clairedancergirl on 5/21/2009 7:40:26 PM

MOD- i asked a question before and was given this link: www.girlslife.com/hub/bod-squad.aspx well when i clicked on it the page said girlslife stilll but it said it couldnt find what i was looking for. well you dont have to reply to this but i just wanted to say the link wouldnt work lol

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Sherryn D.

by cutefusian00 on 5/19/2009 10:02:37 PM

Hey girl, check out this page and see
if it helps:

We have loads of info on your bod to
help ya out!