9 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

12 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

13 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Be the Best Paid Babysitter on the Block!

Now that you’ve snagged some clients, you have to keep them. To get in with the good families—the ones who tip generously, and keep the...

hi ya girlies i think the best age 4 sittin is it big 1 2 if you have any Qs

Hey girl! Sorry but we don't allow girls to post their email addresses on this site.

Jess H.

by peace luv kiwi! on 3/17/2009 6:56:12 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!MOD!!!!! Im 12 going on 13 (I feel like 12 going on 20 Laughing ) and I really wanna start babysitting soon,, I used to Baby Sit 2 twins that were 2,, I had it planned out and it was perfect! Their Mom was one of my mom's bffs,, the lived right across the street, they love me,, and when i am 15 they will be 5 it was gonna turn out perfectly... till they moved ... not to another neighbor hood,, ... to Oregon. From here in florida the moved to oregon. I never Baby sat them alone cause I was younger when they were here in florida,, My problem is that I wanna start Baby sitting really bad but when ever im home alone I always call my Mom or my Nana just to talk,, my mom thinks im calling because im scared to be home alone,, I dont call any more and she doesnt say i cant cause im scared (she didnt even say i couldnt) im totally comfy with being home alone but idk how to bring up the babysitting convo with her PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey girl! Just be like "remember when I used to babysit so-and-so's twins? Well I'd really like to start babysitting again."

Jess H.

by sparklejessi on 3/16/2009 8:40:42 PM

im twelve years old, but i live out in the country so how do i babysit for$$??

by baileyormond123 on 3/16/2009 8:13:09 PM

hey i am 11 i babysit . but 1 kid but he is active i charge the parents extra for kids like him

by parzeta on 3/15/2009 4:45:46 PM

i'm 11 and i babysit. Smile

by linlybabygirl on 3/8/2009 11:58:38 AM

i wanna start babysitting soon cause i really need the money but i'm only 11 and i'm turning 12 soon tho. so should i start next year? and about how much should i charge? i had this friend who was gonna charge $10 per hour but i told her thats waaaaaaay to much but she really doesn't understand that much about babysitting.

by smiley103 on 3/8/2009 11:18:37 AM

i sit for three families
one fam with 3 kids (3,6,and 8) $25-30 total for the night
the second fam 1 kid (4) $10 for about2-3 hours
the third fam 1 kid (4) $10 for about 2-3 hours

by Jensen on 3/7/2009 11:17:42 AM

when i was 10 i had an all summer full time babysitting job. I got $150 a week and love the baby. She had an awesome personality. And ont hose days that you are just exhusted you can pop the movies in. But only once and i while. I have had the job for three summers know and i still love it the little girl is like my own little sister cuz i dont have any. Know for other babysitting job i charge 12 dollars an hour and most parents are okay with it. You just have to work up to the maximum. So start young and keep going when you are older. Even friends can hook you up with people the know. Its awesome. Over the past three years i have mad huge amounts of money and its a good thing that i do i love shopping for every thing.

by TarahJT on 2/27/2009 7:22:50 PM

~~~~MODD!!!~~~
this is very random but my bffl and i are having a very- INTERESTING debate... WHO IS AWSOMER DAVID ARCHULETA OR JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!?!? this is a very extremely important watchyamacallit and we need a VERY awsome person who is in college( which would be you because theres no one else except u because ur here- online)

Hey girl, I think you should ask the other girlies this question. I'm sure they have some strong opinions! xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.