Bridget M.

is modding

19 MINUTES AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

AN HOUR AGO #HappyHanukkah, GLgirls 😘pic.twitter.com/VEbhCp3m1EE

AN HOUR AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle night tmrw! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

COMMENTS

Prescription For Trouble

But most girls don't know pills can be as dangerous as street drugs. Why are so many willing to take the risk? Here are the...

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok since im going into middle school, i was wondering if i could share a shower stall with my GF. Do u think that is weird or gross?! Is it even possible?! Thank youu! Xoxo, Momo

Hey girl,

It seems like that wouldn't be allowed at school -- that's a private moment, not something you want to do in public! I don't know what the rules are at your school, though.

Meghan D.

by MomoChick321 on 7/28/2012 12:59:53 AM

people are getting more and more desperate these day. Think: is sniffing lysol, markers, or glue going to to make you happy? Is acting like a total fool, becoming a mean person, doing things you will regret, and becoming desperate and depressed something you like? Is the only the thing you ever want to look forward to is being high? Really? Happiness isn't in a bottle of pills, Lysol, markers or whatever. Whether it's smoking, sniffing, injecting, whatever it is it's not going to help.. From all the stories I've heard they all seem to hit a rock bottom.

by loki94 on 4/20/2011 8:21:12 PM

Mod!!!!!!! I know overdosing is OBVIOUSLY bad but like when I'm on my period I get REALLY bad cramps! So I usually end up taking 4 or 5 painkillers (Advil) a day . Is this bad for me? The LAST thing I'd ever wanna do is hurt my body ... Help!?

Hey! You should really talk to a parent or doctor since I'm not able to give medical advice. They'll be able to give you all the answers you need. Good luck!

Helen S.

by 4everswim on 6/18/2010 3:31:54 PM

Oh my goodness. Just this morning I graduated from 5th to 6th grade. I can only hope I won't give in to peer pressure in middle/high school. What was most traumatic about reading this is that the girl's name is Lauren. That's my name. That will not happen to me as I get older.

by bubbles68 on 6/17/2010 3:54:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD please answer!!!
In this article it says that she sniffed glue???? Like normal, craftstore clue is addictive?? Or is glue another kind of drug? Soooo confused :O also one of the comments said that they were "addicted to sticking thin crayons up their noses". Are crayons addictive too? OMG what is the world coming to?!!!

hey girl! For some people different things are addictive and one is that some people are addicted to the smell of glue.
Eryn G.

by ilovesjpnyc on 4/4/2010 7:30:29 PM

I have innatentive ADD and am on a medication for it. I take it once a day, it helps me for the reason i need to (paying attention in school)but it also dramaticly decreases my appetite. i like it. ive been trying to shed off some extra pounds for several months. with my new meds, i lost 10! (with exercise and effort) i think alot of it is because of the meds. is this bad? from reading this article i feel like one of those girls who pops ADD pills to lose weight..

Hey girl,

You don't pop pills, so long as you are ONLY taking them when the doctor tells you to.  But you might need to compensate for this appetite change - just because you aren't eating as much doesn't mean you should sacrifice all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs!  Get your parents to help you make sure that all of your meals, even if they're smaller, are well-rounded so you're getting protein, carbs, dairy, etc.  As long as you're still eating healthy, you don't have anything to worry about!

Lauren C.

by horsechica96 on 3/9/2010 6:13:47 PM

Say your crush's name 5x. (FULL NAME!)
2. Say your full name.

* *

WISH! WISH! WISH!!!

* *

* * *

* * * *

* * * * *

Now copy and paste this to the next 5 articles you read and your wish will come true in 5 days!

by lunastar on 2/12/2010 12:25:15 AM

is there anyone one on here that is at least 16 years old or above?? i really need help on a really tough situation and idk wat to do right now..i really need advice..help me plz?? thnxx! =]]

by breeezy on 1/8/2010 10:41:28 PM

Hey girlys,
I said that I would never do drugs or get high. But peer pressure can really change the ways that you promise yourself. I promised my self that I would never do drugs or drink but then I got into the wrong croud and looked up to the worng ppl. It turned out that I got high on glue and drank. Then I stopped hanging out with those ppl and am back with my old bffs and they are being so supportive of helping me get through this. And storys on this site have helped me get throught these things. I am still recovoring but girls plz dont do weird stuff like I did. It ruins your life

by rainbowpanda! on 12/14/2009 9:04:40 PM

ok so this thing mentions popping perscription pills but they dont talk about abusing everyday pills like tylenol, ibeprofen, and alieve. my friend used to be suicidal and she would take a whole ibeprofen. and it was really scarey. and then i got super depressed and i sort of followed her example. i would take 5 ibeprofent and 2 tylenol before school. then that many when i got home from school and then that many before bed or sometimes different combinations or numbers but i usually took at least 20 a day.

by aflana on 12/13/2009 9:40:34 PM