8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

12 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

13 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

She Survived Four Organ Transplants

Alyx was born with a disease that could cause her liver to fail. Here is her story: I'm like any teen girl. I'm boy-crazy and totally...

That story was beautiful. Unexplainable but so precious. No one can take that away.

by Vanilla1611 on 9/8/2010 9:01:02 PM

You Alyx, are about the BRAVEST person I have ever had the privilge to learn about. Your whole body must be made ou of bravery and courage. I hope you don't need another liver, and stay healthy for the rest of your life!!!! I hope with the transplants and/or medications, that it doesn't put a life expentency stamp on your forehead!!!

by HorseRider101 on 8/9/2010 6:34:06 PM

i loved reading your story. I am so happy you lived. i now you will make a difference in our world

by gussie398 on 7/19/2010 11:12:40 PM

i started 2 cry wehn i read this! its very insparing!

by txterluver77! on 7/18/2010 1:00:48 PM

alyx you are so amazing! you were brave and went through all that! you had such determination! i felt inspired reading your story! you are just amazing!

by voucher on 7/17/2010 2:14:04 PM

inspirational

by Duffawuff on 7/12/2010 5:39:17 PM

I hope and pray that you will be fine.You are so brave.

by miss.priss on 6/24/2010 11:58:46 PM

WOW, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!11

by emygirl11 on 6/11/2010 8:37:07 PM

Only a SPECIAL and INSPIRING girl could under-go all of that! Alyx, you inspire me.!

by HorseRider101 on 5/13/2010 8:29:06 PM

OMG, that makes me want to cry!!!! I doubt I could've survived that

by cremecake on 3/13/2010 7:00:40 PM