9 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

11 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

11 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Mess Success

Parents appreciate coming home to neat-and-tidy, so pick up the toys and put away the “tent” supplies. As for red-juice disasters? Do your best...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
im going to start babysitting and what do i do if the baby im baby sitting is very little and i really need to go to the bathroom? pleaz help
thnx,
jayjai19

Hey chica, now worries, just sit the baby down in a room that's very close to you, with a toy to keep their attention. They'll be having so much fun in their own little world they'll have even forgot you weren't in the room!
Lynae P.

by jayjai19 on 8/21/2009 11:06:54 AM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what are some stores that sell tottly cool/trendy/artistic/ expressive clothes for less that can fit into my budget?

Hey girl, I believe I already answered your question on your previous comment. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by Maddie12798 on 7/29/2009 5:57:55 PM

Mod Mod Mod Every tuesday wednseday and thures day i babysit to girles (age 10 and 7) from 9:30-2:30. Every morning when i tell the girls to go get dressed the 10 year old does and sometimes even askes for my advice. The seven year old on the other hand never wants to. I normaly have to carry her to her room. Any ideas on what to do.

Why not turn getting dressed into a fun game that the 7-year-old will want to play?  Use your trusty GL fashionista skills to spice things up and enjoy yourself!

Brooke E.

by softball48 on 6/29/2009 12:51:09 AM

for carpet stains it usually works with 401 stain remover

by ypsichic10 on 5/18/2009 10:09:53 PM

for carpet stains it usually works with 401 stain remover

by ypsichic10 on 5/18/2009 10:03:16 PM

Tide Sticks ( and/or those stain remover thingies)are also a good idea

by haley on 2/15/2009 1:05:41 PM

thank you so much those are great tips

by bitsabell on 1/27/2009 5:38:11 PM

great tips

by madiestar12 on 1/19/2009 4:36:33 PM

i always put a tide to go in my baby sittng bag
peaceout \/ peace 16

by peace 16 on 1/11/2009 6:16:49 PM

Nice tip on the frezzer thing I will have to try that. My last job the kid stole a piece of my gum and got it stuck to his shirt And i had to wait till the parents came home to get it off!!! Also isnt it true that to get gum out of your hair you put peanut butter in it then wash it out cuz thats what my mom told me!!

by WATEVA789GL on 11/22/2008 4:15:48 PM