18 MINUTES AGO Computer Engineer Barbie can't succeed without a man—no bueno 🙅:http://t.co/WemjfqTp8pp

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 cool cats power up with a Mojo Vogue BattStation 5600 from @goibattz: http://t.co/NHrxMRKGmT

2 HOURS AGO 4 lip balms that you can actually eat: http://t.co/y3nvZba2B2

COMMENTS

Leafy Bookmark Craft

This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their...

This sounds like a cute idea! (: I'll have to try it out.

by one-shooting-starr on 8/26/2010 10:15:18 PM

Ive tried this and it has worked out great! i added a peice of paper 2 the back of the leaf and wrote my nake vertically on the paper, just so that it had a lil touch of myself on it

by ellsburygirl46 on 3/14/2010 1:28:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok i signed up for the GL's blush much moments on my phone 2ice, the first time i never got anything and i just signed up again like 5-6 minutes ago and havnt gotten anything.. im almost positive i put in the right number

Hey girl! Maybe it's taking some time for your request to load. Try waiting a little longer and check back if it still doesn't work (and double check the number while you're at it!).
Kelli S.

by Jasper_rox12 on 3/6/2010 9:42:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
I asked my mom if I could get a cell and she said no but, I would get it before my sis got her's (9th grade) I'm in seventh grade and I asked her in Jan 2010 so when is an ok time 2 ask he again?

Hey girlie,

How about you wait til you start 8th grade?  It's a good in-between! Smile

Lauren C.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/26/2010 7:28:51 PM

Hey girls, i know many of you have plenty to ask and and I have plenty to answer! So check my profile - *Beth's advice* and trust me when I say this I will get to answer your quests ASAP!

All you have to is post you question on my Profile!And I WILL get back to you.

If you want advice from a chica like your self, ask me!

And unlike the people that answer here I will tell stuff that i had from my own experiences!

Also what is also cool is that some of my friends are going to help me answer some of the more challenging questions

And eventually I'm going to put up a website for all of you senoritas! but for now Go to my Profile and I'l make life a bit easier!

by Beth's Advice! on 2/23/2010 6:19:13 PM

cute! I think that if you are babysitting for boys than they might want to do something more along the lines of games.

by hyperpuppy on 3/29/2009 7:55:03 PM

1 of the families I babysit for has all boys. Would they enjoy this?

by dropdeadgorgeous on 3/28/2009 9:55:01 PM

cool! second comment?

by shortney on 3/25/2009 8:11:18 PM

i would say make an eadible play dough

by esm257 on 3/23/2009 8:35:19 PM