AN HOUR AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

4 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Dance, Dance!

Kids have tons of energy to burn, and one of the big challenges of babysitting is how to keep that under control. Well, don't fear...

I luv dancing its cool im trying to get my mom to sign me up for hip hop! My fave dances are two step,hoedown throwdown,crank dat and stanky legg!!!!

by coolio08 on 6/19/2009 3:30:29 PM

I tried to do this with two girls I babysat for, they wanted to watch Spongebob instead....

by cg1304 on 6/18/2009 5:54:58 PM

thats a grreatt idea! i love dancing myself and just forcing the kids to bed wouldnt be such a great idea... especially if i want points with them.

by foreverohever on 6/1/2009 9:58:26 PM

This is an AWESOME IDEA!!!!!! Yay! All the kids I babysit never want 2 go 2 bed cuz they got lots of energy!!! This is PERFECT!!!!!! Thx GL!! Peace.

<3Gabster<3

by gabster08 on 5/31/2009 9:44:11 AM

2nd comment!
I will so do this tonight while I babysit!!!

by rosebubbles101 on 5/30/2009 4:19:27 PM

first comment? =D
i do that all the time wit my sister even b4 i saw this! tee hee!

by addi on 5/28/2009 8:17:47 PM