4 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

8 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

9 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

My Mom Won’t Let Me Shave!

It’s getting hot out and I’m ready to break out the shorts, but my leg hair is way too noticeable! I want to shave, but my mom says I’m not allowed to.

I don't even think my mom knows that I do shave she probably dosen't care though

by rockthered!ov8 on 6/2/2009 4:21:06 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Help.
I missed my period, and I don't know why.
What happened?
Please help me!
xoxo

Hey babe, that's totally normal for girls who are just starting to get their periods. Check out this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/07/29/I-got-my-period-last-year-and-havene28099t-had-it-since-Whate28099s-up-with-that.aspx
katelin s.

by popcorn_1996 on 6/1/2009 9:05:21 PM

I shave my legs but i have never tried anything else. Does Smooth Away really work and what is Nair? Is it the cream?

by hwenn96 on 6/1/2009 8:38:18 PM

DO YOU NEED ADVICE ASAP?! COME TO MY PROFILE RIGHT NOW FOR SOME AWESOME ADVICE THAT YOU NEED! I PROMISE TO RESPOND VERY QUICKLY. SO WHAT R U WAITING 4?! COME TO MY PROFILE NOW AND COMMENT AWAY!

....abt the shaving thing.

ive been shaving since i was 8. just tell your mom. and she will understand.

by ALixApocalypse on 6/1/2009 4:16:02 PM

Hey Girls,

My mom lets me shave even though im only 12!
Okay ill tell you how i did that. I sat down and had a chat with her that went like this.. Mom I know you told me No but You were a kid once too and you should understand how uncomfortable i am and that i am embarased to go around with unshaved legs with shorts on and stuff. So try that if that doesnt work then talk to a doctor about how you feel. PS Mention smooth away to ur mom and tell her you dont need water,soap,and You cant get a cut at all! Its sold at regular cvs and ect.

by suferchic14 on 6/1/2009 10:28:47 AM

PERSONAL TRAINER WANTED!
If you are interested in being my personal trainer, visit my profile and fill out the application, thanks so much Smile

by exercisegirl on 5/31/2009 6:07:49 PM

ya my mom wanted me to start out with a hair removal cream, and then she eventually let me start shaving

by trendypenguin on 5/31/2009 7:10:23 AM

my momma let me use nair it comes in dif packages i use the 1 w/ the sponge attached it is great u should ask ur mom if u can use it u will never get any nasty nick or cuts again!!

by drpepper_cherry on 5/30/2009 9:55:59 PM

i've been trying to get my mom to let me shave, so this will probly help...she does'nt take me seriously and it makes me kinda mad especially sincemy cuzin in 4th grade already started shaving and im in 6th

by shanster2vball on 5/30/2009 9:34:07 PM

shaving is awesome. some ppl say itss a bother...i love it. it gives me a chance to relax. Tong

by lovya14 on 5/30/2009 8:23:26 PM