6 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

7 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

8 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Stunning (and safe!) Summer Highlights

"I've been thinking about getting highlights but I'm sort of hesitant. I'm not sure what color to get or if I want to put coloring in my hair. I need advice!"

Hey girls! Want to have some more fun on girlslife? Can't choose the right club from all of those ads? Well, then this is the club for you! We are inviting every one of you girlies reading this to join the club! We have crafts, quizzes, contests, polls, flirting and fashion advisors, and SO much more! So, join **CLUB FUN IN THE SUN**! The best thing about it is that it is simple and super fun! You will NOT regret your decision! I hope to see you there!

by **CLUB FUN IN THE SUN** on 7/26/2009 10:08:54 PM

i am sooooo gonna try that lemon juice thing but does it wash out when u swim?

by farmangel on 7/21/2009 3:41:25 PM

that natural highlights mixture sounds cool because i dont want to get real highlights but will it wear off or will my hair have the highlights permanently?

Hey girl!  The highlights should last for a while, but now forever.  They may fade over time, but they'll also grow out as your hair grows.  So you'll have to reapply if you still want them.  Best, Kristen
Kristen Y.

by willy wonka on 7/9/2009 4:49:29 PM

cool. i also heard cranberry juice can work as a highlighter for brunettes like the lemon juice...

by falconfh1 on 7/5/2009 4:09:13 PM

does vinegar oil really work? what about lemon juice on darker hair??Thanks

by acutforth3 on 7/5/2009 10:31:12 AM

okay i have reddish blondeishh hair and i really want more blonde highlights. will the lemon juice turn it green, even with the water????

by actressx34 on 7/3/2009 10:19:04 AM

i have dark brown hair will the lemon thing work on mi hair???

Chica, most def, it will add cute light brown highlights to your hair!
Paulette W.

by tandog1512 on 7/2/2009 5:26:07 PM

i do the lemon juice thing. i learned that from one of the last issues!! Smile

by knewell101 on 7/2/2009 1:51:14 PM

Is the Lemon Juice Safe For your Hair and Is It Ok To Use?

Hey babe,

It's safe. It might dry out your hair a bit, but if you deep condition it'll be fine.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by Coach_girl on 6/30/2009 8:43:21 PM

I'm really scared to try this lemon juice thing becuase I've heard online that if you have brown hair and put lemon juice in it, it will turn ORANGE! I'm terrified also that it will be really dry because a lot of people have complained about this happening! help! is this true? and will it eve be effective on brown hair?

Hey babe,

It can definitely dry out your hair if you're not careful, but if you use a deep conditioner that won't be a problem. I haven't heard it doing anything weird to brown hair, but if you're worried about it try it out on the bottom of your hair in a small spot and see what happens. If it looks bad you can easily hide it!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by heyitsd1ana on 6/26/2009 4:37:00 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!