11 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

14 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

15 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Copycattin' Chica

I have this girl in my class who is my “BFF” or so she thinks, but she literally copies everything I do!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, so, my was a few weeks ago, and I got $100.00! I really want to upgrade my phone from the EnV to the EnV Touch. But my mom thinks I should spent my money on clothes and accesories. I think this phone will bring me popularity in 7th grade and I REALLY want a new phone! What should I spend my money on???

Hey girly, this is a tough one. You have to ask yourself what's more important:

Things that I want? or Things that I need? Because school is right around the corner, I would recommend buying clothing and accessories, because a girl always needs those things, and a new cell phone is constantly coming out. Hit up the sale racks for your school gear, and save money for the phone. This way you'll have both what you need and what you want!
Lynae p.

by shootingstar11 on 8/7/2009 2:37:29 AM

i HATE IT when people copy me. i kinda know how u feel but ur problem is worse. its so annoying. i feel bad for but hang in there Laughing

by puppyluva555 on 8/6/2009 11:04:42 PM

wow that reminds me of this show. it must be SO annoying to have a friend like that.

by puppyluva555 on 8/6/2009 10:13:54 PM

the same thing happened to me

by daja on 8/6/2009 5:39:27 PM

hey girlsss. [: leave a problem on my page and ill get back to you. seriously, i have the best advice. ASAP. xoxo marabella

by jusSt SmiLe xo on 8/6/2009 4:04:58 PM

Aww, I am sorry about that. GOOD LUCK and don't let her take over your school life!
------------------------------------------------- I am Charliegh. I give great advice! Come 2 my profile for help!

by charlieghsingergal on 8/6/2009 1:39:05 PM

this is irrelevant but GLs polls are getting lamer each day.

by whitehouses on 8/6/2009 12:30:28 PM

My advice for this situation is that she's probably doing this because she's shy and doesn't really know what to do and feels akward without somebody with her at all times. You're kind of like her security blanket. I would try to help her to get more independent.

In my big group of friends, there's this one girl that copies a lot from other things. It's mostly things like hairstyles, taste in music, and clothes that she copies. She's not original at all, and if she sees one person with, say, a new hairstyle, she goes and gets that hairstyle. It's so annoying!

by ash_bash08 on 8/6/2009 9:42:05 AM

That happened to my BFFAEAE. She got so annoyed and it drove her CRAZY! Well, she moved to a new school and now that person doesn't copy anyone anymore. So it had to have been that she just wanted to be friends with her. Oh well. COME EVERYONE! COME TO MY PROFILE AND LEAVE A COMMENT OR ASK FOR ADVICE! I've been told I give good advice. Smile

by hannie08 on 8/6/2009 9:28:54 AM

Omg this is happening to me too! She used to be my friend but I've dropped ENOUGH hints! And I've even told her I don't want to hang out anymore, but she just KEEPS FOLLOWING ME AND COPYING ME! IT'S SO ANNOYING! So I very well know how you feel!

by amandaleemee on 8/6/2009 12:29:45 AM