2 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

3 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

4 HOURS AGO Who knew, right? But *so* good! RT @katie_k1265: @girlslifemag your magazine is amazing thanks for the bananas and ketchup recipe

COMMENTS

Put an eco spin on your lunch routine

This year, don’t just brown paper bag it every day. Put an eco-friendly spin on your lunch!

ARE YOU PRETTY AND POPULAR????OR WISH YOU WERE come join the pretty girls club! i hand pick our members then we host online parties give advice and dish out fashion tips for everyone!!!!!!!! - Olivia <3 - go to the pretty girls only profile not the pretty girls club sorry for the mixup

by PrettyGirlsOnly on 7/20/2010 11:32:30 AM

We have to buy our lunch at my school because the price is included in the tuition. But it's pretty good. They've got a salad bar and hot entrees and soup and sandwiches. They have milk, orange juice, apple juice, and bottled water and this year they're going to have something called Spa Water. It's not the best food in the world, but it tastes OK, it's healthy, and you can get a vegetarian meal.

by countrycutie97 on 8/24/2009 2:40:42 PM

MODMODMODMOD!! I snack when I am bored-- as in all the time!!! I've been trying not to, but even when I'm thinking about how I snack to much, I still do it!!! I'm not fat, I'm one of the smallest people in class, but over the summer (while I'm not at school all day) I've gained 5 pounds!! I'm still skinny, but if this continues I won't be!! I'm really out of shape, so I can't really start a sport right out, so I don't know what to do!!! HELP!!!

Hi girl,

It's okay, don't freak out!

Your weight gain might be normal at your age. As long as ou are still slim then don't worry about it. Try to stay as active as you can and only munch on fruits, veggies, and healthy snacks!

Megan P.

Megan P.

by licoricelexigirl on 8/24/2009 12:07:32 PM

nice and thank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by fashiong101 on 8/21/2009 7:53:10 PM

MOD i have a big prob i like hangin with my friend's friends but some of them arn't that nice so i hang with the other ones that are nicer but they hate my guy friends and my bff 4-eva is into sports and i repel it and i want to spend time with them all but what should i do

Hey babe,

Try to spend time with them separately. You can't force people to get along.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by mountaingirl on 8/18/2009 6:01:48 PM

woooooooooo so cool and cute hey 2 cool 4u luv the lunch bag 2

by mountaingirl on 8/18/2009 5:56:09 PM

HEY GIRLIES!
it's your chica Zoey,head of fashion from club fashion! besides check out about health,confidence and beauty on the club fashion obsessed homepage,you can come to my page to ask me questions!
xox

by zgirl85 on 8/18/2009 5:38:00 PM

wow i never t6hought of how many tens of thousands of trees we would save if te all did this

by annarose4ever on 8/18/2009 2:43:55 PM

we just got a forever 21 where i live and i bought one of the eco friendly bags that they sell for about a dollar. i think it will be perfect for carrying my lunch

by rileyjh123 on 8/18/2009 12:48:10 AM

I just ordered the llbean 1 in navy todaySmile!!!! Coment on my profile and tell me HOW TO UPLOAD AND ICON!!!!! thnkzSmile

by pretty.odd.patdforever on 8/17/2009 8:02:35 PM