5 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

8 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

10 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Inappro texter is in my class!

I have been having this problem with a boy. He texted me inappropriate questions and word got around. That was a year ago, and my...

How did he get ur #???

by BTW1102 on 8/19/2011 12:43:19 PM

Ewwieeeee

by metrostation3xx on 4/16/2010 7:15:19 PM

watsup ladies? Basketball is right around the corner and the 7th grade Iowa Defenders are gearin up for another great year! last year they won almost every tournament they played in! Check out my profile once its moderated (takin a while) for info on the best boys 7th grade bball team in Iowa!!!!!
thanks!!!!
Brittany
#1 Iowa Defenders Fan Smile

by #1iowadefendersfan on 10/14/2009 2:21:49 PM

REALLY WORKS! TRY IT OUT!
1. Say ur name 10x
2. Say ur mom's name 5x
3. Say ur crushes name 3x
4. then paste this to 4 other articles, if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday

by michipie205 on 10/7/2009 4:53:52 PM

Answer these questions:
-is he being gross to you specifically in class?
-Does he constantly make weird noises in your direction?
If none of the above, there might not be a need to switch classes.
But if it is too uncomfortable, then tell your parents about it so they can talk to your teachers.
Hope this helps!
ky Smile

by ky :) on 10/1/2009 1:49:16 PM

i got a prob lik that 2...

by sportygalygurl on 9/27/2009 5:40:36 PM

Mod!! My friend is having a Halloween party this year and I was wondering if you had any ideas of a unique costume. She usually gives out a best costume award, and I want to be comfy and confident wearing it. Her brother's friends will be there (they are in a grade ahead of us) and I don't want to look dumb like I did last year. Any ideas? Thanks!!

Hey girly, I think going as a Hollywood star would make a great costume. Check out this link http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/hollywood-halloween-costumes.aspx to read about cool Hollywood costumes!

Lynae P.

by hannahmontanafana on 9/27/2009 2:54:57 PM

!!WANTED!! CALLING ALL ADVICE GIRLIES!!

I have a little bit of a situation going on. Check out my profile and look in the comment section to see what's going on.

THANKS!!
-Ace

by AcePrincessGal on 9/18/2009 3:29:47 PM

if i were you i'd stay away from him and if he text u anything i say get one of your older guy cousins or brother if you have one to ''scare'' the crap out of him you don't have to deal with it!!!!

by punkrose babe on 9/16/2009 10:43:28 PM

That had 2 b soooo embarassing! I feel 4 u!
Check out my profile girlies!

by GLreader44 on 9/16/2009 4:50:47 PM