Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

3 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

4 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Helpin' Mom Get Healthy

My mom is always telling me that she's fat and needs to lose weight. She told me I have to help her eat healthy and...

MOD MOD MOD MDO. My mom insists on talking 10 louder on the phone and its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!! What should i do. i cant take it any longer.

Hey girl!

Be honest with your mom and let her know that she is just a bit too loud, or ask if she could leave the room! Or, you could leave the room yourself so you don't hear her.

Good luck!

XO

Sammy
Sammy d.

by WVU47 on 12/4/2009 7:48:49 PM

hang in there!!

by blueberry1357 on 11/29/2009 1:30:51 AM

No way! I have the same prob! My mom won't get healthy and she drinks a lot. She doesn't drink enough to get drunk though, or she does and I'm at my G'ma's house. Maybe we should pool our problems together and figure something out!

by jillybug522 on 11/16/2009 9:38:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!I would like to wear a little more makeup,currently I am just wearing powder.My Mom let my sister start makeup(all of it)when she was 13 I'm 14.I guess it's since I'm the youngest,or maybe it's b/c My sis is her fav,I know everyone says that but I'm for real.How do I go about asking her to let me wear a little more?

Hey girl! Try putting on a little more and see what she says. Add a little blush or some lip gloss. If she doesn't like it try asking what she would like.

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Chelle Belle on 11/15/2009 9:12:45 PM

MODMODMODMOD i really want to go to this acting camp over the summer. but its an hour and a half away! i have been researching and looking for some or anyothers for months and this is thte only one. its a really good one too. how can i get my parents on board with it? its only one week mon thru fri and 10am to 1pm. and my aunt is retired. or my moms parents live somewhere by there. oh yeah i was thinking about using christmas, confirmation and birthday money to pay for it. i know i could ask my parents but i want to go so bad im willing to pay. thanks

hey girl!  Just run the idea by them.  I think that if you ask relatives to give you money for this camp instead of other gifts, your parents will be willing to help you out.  Best, Kristen <3

Kristen Y.

by cutefusian00 on 11/15/2009 7:29:11 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
ok so im having a problem. about a year and a half ago my mothers very good friend died of cancer. it was very tramatic for both of us. now whenever it gets to be that time of month she is very pms and take it all out on me. she thinks she get treated badly by all of us and today she started nagging me about my grades than are going down all because of her anger taken out on me. she then told me if i get less than a b in any of my classes she is taking away all of my things. when i protested to this she stated that i was ungrateful and didnt deserve to go to a good school. she also said that she would take away my horseback riding lessons and burn my ribbons that i won because i cheated when i didnt. imso tired of the things that she does to me and it hurts me. today i told her to calm down please andshe hit my face telling me that she hated me. i miss my mom before our friend died and i really wish i could know what i do wrong. please help me

hey girl! You should try telling your mom that you know she is still sad and that you are always there to talk to her if she needs it. She might be able to get out her emotions better if you are talking to her. You should also tell her that you don't like it when she takes her anger out on you.

Eryn G.

by <3laurlaur<3 on 11/14/2009 2:45:34 PM

This is the exact same thing with me! My mom went on this diet and was all, "You're going to help me and we're going to exercise together and be BFFLs!". Yeah, good one, Mom. Everytime I ask her to go for a walk, she's too "Tired" or "Busy"... LOL. Smile

xx

by wallofllamas on 11/13/2009 5:39:11 PM

MOD! I have no idea what to get my dad for christmas! He's so hard to shop for. I always make him something thats usually pathetic and something he'll be better off throwing out. I want to either make him something or buy him something really inexpensive. thank you!!!!!

Hey girl, I'm sure he loves whatever you make. He's your dad, if you give it to him, he's going to love it. I know the best present for dads and you can never go wrong. Make him a picture frame, and put a picture of you and him inside. It's inexpensive to do and trust me, he'll love it.

xoxo Olivia

Olivia A.

by dance_chica on 11/12/2009 3:02:09 PM

MOD
How are you guys? Okay well I have a question. Do you think I will gow anymore? I just turned 14 and i am 5'7. My sister is 15 and 5'10. I experienced pretty much everything that has to do with puberty, and i am a bit on the chubby side. My mom is shorter than me by like an inch, and and my dad is a bit taller than me. i really want to grow up to be 5'9 ( some hope of becoming a model) and it seems like everyone is taller than me, my 12 yearold brother even is. Frown
I don't really like milk, but lately I've been forcing myself to drink it, and trying to loose some weight through exercising.I know your not a doctor, and my parents always say that I still have like 4 more years to grow. What can I do to be taller?

Hey girlie,

You are still really young, so I'd say you'll probably keep growing. Make sure that you are getting enough sleep, exercise, and calcium. Eat a balanced diet. You should keep growing for a few more years after you've started your period.

xoxo Keltie
Keltie E.

by orangeslice on 11/9/2009 9:08:43 PM

check out my pro and please leave a comment.

by miss pinksie on 11/9/2009 10:49:46 AM