AN HOUR AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

2 HOURS AGO This could be us at #Homecoming, but you playin' http://t.co/HsMGXHMz8v

2 HOURS AGO Certain secrets shouldn't be kept: http://t.co/2p1FS9qegF

COMMENTS

Embarrassed in gym class

This year we have to change for gym. I hate changing 'cause I'm a lot more developed than the other girls. Also, when we swim...

MODMODMODMODMOD!!
there is this super cute boy that i like. He is so awesome. i want to talk to him but im afraid. what should i do

Hey girlie,

You don't have to have a mind-blowing conversation with him, just say hello, what's up, how's life. Something simple just to let him know you're there. Smile, make eye contact, and start out small by saying a few sentences or asking him a few questions everyday. You'll soon stop being intimidated by his cuteness and start feeling more comfortable talking to him.

xoxo Keltie
Keltie E.

by natwich13 on 11/16/2009 9:29:24 PM

who really cares? Everyone "develops" sometime in their life, all at different rates, though

by natwich13 on 11/16/2009 9:26:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!-
Hi! I like this guy and in French class he was doodling funny drawings of everyone and writing stuff about everyone in the class (I am 100% sure that this is what I heard when he was talking) and I really want to see what he wrote and drew about me on his folder cuz I really like him and I want to know what he wrote about me. My friends said I should steal it or look at it for a few mins next class if I see it and I REALLY want to but at the same time I don't... what if it's all mean-funny but true stuff? There's a lot he could write about me there..... but he's so nice to me but when he's with his friends (like in this stich) he's such a shallow jerk. Thanx for ur help I arppeciate it! Smile

by lilmssunshine on 11/16/2009 2:27:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!-

by lilmssunshine on 11/16/2009 2:27:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!-

Hey girl! Why would a guy waste his time being rude like this? Are you sure you like this guy? If you really want to know what he wrote, look at his folder next time you are around him. Just be prepared: you might not like what you read. And if that's the case, forget him and move on.

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by lilmssunshine on 11/16/2009 2:27:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! I go to a private school ona scholarship even though I can afford it thats really weird. Anyway the thing is all the girls at my school are obessesed with Juicy Couture, and Marc Jacobs and Louis Voitton. I'm a girl whose all for standing out but I want to feel accepted. Whats even weirder is that even though I am I'm always so paranoid. I want to sorta fit in but I dont want to be Like a mindless junkie who only follows a fad because everyone does it. What should I do? Help!!

Hey girl! Liking those things are great but sometimes you can find even better steals and deals at thrift stores! Try looking for original pieces that you can always say are vintage and oh-so cool!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by b3h0tt13 on 11/15/2009 11:13:57 PM

same thing at my school- you walk into the gym at the end of 0 period and some eighth grader is wearing a small bra or some sixth grader doesn't even have one on! plus, the girl gym teachers have windows in their offices that look straight on everything! if your really worried about privacy for your upper half, put the shirt you want to wear over the one your wearing, then pull your arms out of both sleeves and pull off your shirt from under the other one.

by ImSuperGirl on 11/15/2009 11:04:17 PM

hey girlies everywhere!!!! come check out my profile! it's sweet and a bunch of fun! thanks! xoxoxo

by rightfield1 on 11/15/2009 6:27:21 PM

j\

by sunflower71 on 11/15/2009 5:14:25 PM

mod!! thanks for your help. by the way what does mod stand for? also did you have training for this because you are really good at giving advice

YYaaa Wellcomme Girrlll!!! Mod is short for moderate, and that's when we supervise comments, by approving or deleting them and respond to all the questions you girls have. No, you don't have to have any training, lol, I just try to tell girls what I would do in their situation. Glad I helped ya! Smile

Lynae P.