7 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

10 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

11 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

GL interns tell-all: "My Hilarious Holiday Mishap"

One li'l secret we'll let you in on? The embarrassing moments don't stop as you get older! Yep, even our interns have had a couple of seasonal snafus.

My dad always does the viedo camera thing, too. It gets super annoying when all you wanna do is oopen your prezzies, not wait for the camera to focus!

by pink136 on 11/26/2010 12:38:07 PM

tee hee. I HAVE A STORY!!!! Ok, well once I went downstairs to check on my presents under the tree, and the whole tree fell on top of me. I managed to get up but when I turned around and my sister said " Idiot. "
XD

by cerra713 on 11/23/2010 4:43:34 PM

these are funny!! it really puts me into the holiday mood. does anyone else have any stories?

by riel5 on 11/22/2010 7:14:16 PM

I was with my friend getting a tree her dad thought it was tight when we were pulling out it slid down the wind shield we all laughed so hard

by xoBieber on 11/21/2010 11:04:12 PM

my bff had her tree in the yard and her dog " marked his territory". we laughed so hard

by ducksniffer on 11/2/2010 7:54:31 PM

check my profile, loves!

by lovexyouxx3 on 12/28/2009 1:39:36 PM

MOD!
These past few months I've been super booked! And now that I've had my bat-mitzvah, I hav all the time in the world!!!! I also have a lot of money to spend!!!!! So today I'm going to the library wit a friend, but what i rly want to do is tone my stomach, how do i do this b4 school starts in 2 weeks? THX!
Sarahbella

hey girl!

Try to exercise every day and do some cardio (example: running) and then 20 each of crunches and sit-ups.
Liz R.

by 1cutiepie24546 on 12/22/2009 3:19:11 PM

Hey guys i am in need of a workout buddy so if anyone needs one plz comment on my porfile!
if u are a swimmer, that wud b great! =) but if ur not watever

by swim_chick101 on 12/21/2009 10:45:46 PM

hi everybody!! im anna and i lovvve to give advice! so if u ever have questions come to my profile and i would be happy to answer! Laughing
i give advice on evvverything!

come visit my profile! cya there

Smile
anna

by anno on 12/21/2009 9:03:11 PM

Our X-Mas tradition is when on X-Mas eve, we open 1 gift from my mom and dad and we always watch xmas movies too! We also go on this one christmas website where it tracks santa and we always sees where he is so when he comes close to our state we go to bed! and then when xmas morning is here, my sibs and i go to my room and play games until my rents get up! and then they can go into the living room but we cant unless we give a guess of what we got for xmas! then we open presents one-at-a-time which takes time... then xmas dinner (yum!) then prolly a nap! lol then we play fam games! best holiday EVER!

by danceforhope on 12/21/2009 8:28:55 PM