AN HOUR AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

2 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes that actually look legit: http://t.co/mxeOK2EU2m

3 HOURS AGO Can this app help you ace math? http://t.co/6HyPHr7u87

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: I Heart Giving Advice!

I’ve been reading GL since I was in elementary school. The best issue I ever got had a tell-all guide to kissing.

MOD MOD MOD how can i get muscular thighs and calves for track at the end of this month? also what are some stretching moves that i can do cause i'm REALLY not flexible and i've heard that you should stretch out before you exersize... is that true? does it help with anything? THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS!!! I <3 U GUYS AT GL!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey girlie! If you're hitting the gym, I would just say to work out your whole body - arms, legs, abs; not ONLY your calves. You want to build whole-body wellness, but you can do a few extra reps for your thighs and calves! Also, you should do some dynamic stretching before you exercise (jump rope, light jogging) ... it helps to warm up your body!
Kelli S.

by freddie on 3/6/2010 12:40:37 AM

ok so im like not flexible.....at all. i can't even touch my toes!!! what can help me 2 b more flexible?! also... wat can i do 2 help tone my calves for track the end of this month?! thanks!

Hey chica! Try doing stretches every day ... it will get your muscles into a steady routine, and try to make it progressively harder every day. These exercises can be as simple as reaching for your toes! But doing a little every day is key!
Kelli S.

by freddie on 3/6/2010 12:27:26 AM

That sounds really fun! I love giving advice!

If you have a question or need advice come to my profile and ask away! Thanks Smile

by TheSmartie on 1/11/2010 2:12:18 PM

Meaning of color and your Birthday!!
Don't cheat, If you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good. Write your answers on a piece of paper,

and NO cheating!! The answers are at the bottom.

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday Smile

by Berryluver12 on 1/10/2010 10:43:49 PM

awww she sounds so nice!!
modding would be soo fun!

by serafinasunshine23 on 1/10/2010 9:21:27 PM

Join CLUB GLAMOUROUS! This is a club made for girls to chat and express themselves in a fun, safe,& kind way. We have surveys, polls, quizzes, & so much more for you to have fun with! Here at club glam you get the opportunity to be a glamour girl. What’s a glamour girl? Any girl who is charitable, virtuous, & not afraid to be themselves(who are awesome girls)! We’re all about celebrating individuality(what makes u unique & special),creativity, reviewing & chatting about ur fav reads, celebs, TV shows & movies, fashion, & getting & giving advice!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Also Join The Pretty Committee <3. For all The Clique obsessed cuties out there!
Looking for a club to join? Are you a club looking for more members? Go to FindUrClub right away!
Plz be sure to check out my own personal profile- popstar8899!
Much luv,
Smilett, the president and alpha of Club Glamourous, FindUrClub, and The Pretty Committee <3

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 1/10/2010 7:54:19 PM

Hey girlies!

Come check out Christiangirlsclub for great advice and all things christian!! I love to help out people and will give advice on anything and answer any questions.

I really hope to see you join!!!
** Any sister clubs are welcomed!! **

~Ali
President of Christiangirlsclub

by christiangirlsclub on 1/10/2010 7:25:01 PM

HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GGGGGGGLLLLLL LLOOOVVVEELLY LLLAAAADDDDIIIEEEESS!!
*************************************************
Come on and check out my profile and get some good no *GREAT* advice o just about anything!!!!!!come on you know you wanna check it out...so go ahead and click my username right below!!!!!!!!!!

by shoelover on 1/10/2010 6:30:06 PM

She's cool! Smile All mods are!

by lasagna on 1/10/2010 6:28:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Wow, being a Moderator sounds like a fun and exciting job. I think when I'm on college I will Mod. online. Can you work from your home as apposed to an office? Because I don't live near any GL offices. Oh, and you have to be over 18 right?? Thanks so much.
xoxo♥

Hey girl! You can work from any computer, but you do have to get trained.
Eryn G.

by Caramel_Apple on 1/10/2010 5:50:58 PM

liz is an awesome mod!

LUV YA LIZ! Smile

by alpha_girlie on 1/10/2010 5:35:01 PM

that's awesome-i always thought that being a mod and an intern would be the best summer job ever Smile . when i graduate, that's the first thing i'm going to do!

hey, if anyone needs help with guys, i give guy advice on club mod, and i'd love to help out! just post your question/problem on my profile, and i'll get back to you ASAP! Smile

by sunflowerlicious on 1/10/2010 4:44:41 PM

It is great to hear that interns learned a lot from the magazine because someday I know I will be able to say that. I can say it now but I am sure later it will be even more. So keep up the good work on giving us information on

guys
kissing
clothes
movies and our favorite shows
real life stuff
and all the rest

by luckykel on 1/10/2010 4:19:25 PM

Hey girls! answer this awesome poll at Club Middle School!
1) Whats your fave holiday color?

2)What was your favorite Christmas\Hannukah gift?

3)Did you wear anything for the holidays on the day before winter break?

4)Whats your favorite holiday song?

5)Does your family decorate the outside of the house for the holidays?
For more fun polls, just ask me how to become a member at Club Middle School

by Club Middle School on 1/10/2010 3:06:21 PM

Hey girls! answer this awesome poll at Club Middle School!
1) Whats your fave holiday color?

2)What was your favorite Christmas\Hannukah gift?

3)Did you wear anything for the holidays on the day before winter break?

4)Whats your favorite holiday song?

5)Does your family decorate the outside of the house for the holidays?
For more fun polls, just ask me how to become a member at Club Middle School

by Club Middle School on 1/10/2010 3:00:13 PM

I like how Liz took a summer-y dress and made it winter-y by using a plain long gray sweater!

by pointeprincess on 1/10/2010 2:31:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD I got invited to go to AUSTRALIA (I liv ein the US and I've never even been out of the country) this summer with a student ambassador program!! I am soooo excited, and I've talked to my mom and she thinks it'll be a good experience, but I can't do it unless I raise $6,000!!!!!! How in the world am I supposed to do that in only a few months? I need some creative fund raising ideas or tips.... Can you help?? Thanks!!!

Hey missy, congrats on being invited! Sounds like it would be a great experience. I mean how many people can say they went to Australia? Mhmmm you could have a bake sale in your neighborhood every Saturday. Give some of your clothing to goodwill. Try selling things in school too. Maybe school supplies, like pencils and packs of paper and candy and soda. Don't forget to ask family and friends for money, after all that's what they're there for, helping ya out. Good luck and I really hope ya get to go!!!!!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by LizzTastic on 1/10/2010 2:27:04 PM

HEY GIRLS! one of my new years resolutions was to be nicer and more helpful, so im offering advice and help! i can answer all your questions about boys, tampons, friends, family, parties, periods, fashion, makeup, anything! just ask your question on my profile! ill respond in less than 24 hours! if your profile is private, or its being moderated, ill answer on my profile! if things are super super important, say so at the top! thanks for reading! :] pass it along please :]

loveyouuuu;

by volleyballer27 on 1/10/2010 2:09:49 PM

haha i watched both James Franco and Taylor Lautner host SNL! i love that show!! :]

loveyouuu;

by volleyballer27 on 1/10/2010 2:09:38 PM

I want to intern at Gl, but it is all the way in maryland.

by lily5 on 1/10/2010 2:09:17 PM

MOD! LIZ! MOD! you are sooo pretty! i love your outfit in this pic too! :] awesome!! loveyouuu;
Lynae P.

by volleyballer27 on 1/10/2010 2:06:46 PM

Cool! Being a mod sounds awesome!!!!!!!

by purple5698 on 1/10/2010 1:51:27 PM

Hey girlies!

I really hope to see you join!!!
** Any sister clubs are welcomed!! **

~Ali
President of Christiangirlsclub

by christiangirlsclub on 1/10/2010 1:26:18 PM

MOD hey so i posted a comment giving advice to someone this morning and it hasnt posted yet.. but i just posted another comment and it showed up right away. does this mean i should repost the advice comment or will it show up? thanks.

Hey girl, yeah repost it again. Sometimes there are soo many comments, that we can't get to all of them as fast as we'd like, so they get posted really late. Send it again chica. Smile

Lynae P.

by hugatree95 on 1/10/2010 1:11:11 PM

MESSAGE TO ALL CLUB PRESIDENTS :

If you need someone to help you give advice to other girls or just want another opinion, then i'm here to help. I'd be happy to join any club out there. I can help you answer questions when there are too many to answer at one time. I give good advice with guys and frienship problems. hope i can help.

-shimmergirl Smile

by shimmergirl on 1/10/2010 1:01:07 PM

awesome work Liz!! thanx fer being there! Smile

by girlzrock07 on 1/10/2010 11:48:27 AM

cool! btw i luv ur fashion sense!1

by bamgirl101 on 1/10/2010 11:13:55 AM

Liz is so pretty.

by #1 student on 1/10/2010 10:31:58 AM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Laughing
HEYA GIRLIES!!! Want to have fun, get great advice, and chat w/othr girls?? THEN JOIN CLUB SCHNAZZINESS <3!!!!!
In Club Schnazziness <3, we have things like weekly activites and discussions to get evry1thinking and having fun!
There are PLENTY of jobs open, so feel free to apply! If you want a job, either make sure your profile is visable, or check to Club Schnazziness <3 OFTEN!!!!
I'm still looking for som VPs so come on by and STAY SCHNAZZY!!!
~Prez of Club Schnazziness <3 aka Monkeymolly9 aka Madi

by Club Schnazziness <3 on 1/10/2010 10:23:45 AM

Hey GL chicas come join The Fashion Blog !!! We aren't like any old Club, we deal with anything and everything fashion !! If you can't decide what to wear to a party or just want a twist on your everyday style we can help !!! There are tons of jobs open like fashionistas,fashion bloggers and trends experts just to name a few. To find The Fashion Blog's profile click the link below or type "The Fashion Blog " into the search bar. Hurry in and become a member today !!!!!

by Style Guru on 1/10/2010 9:27:55 AM