AN HOUR AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

2 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: GL's New BGF

Hey ladies! I’m Mike and I’m stoked to be a new intern here at GL because I’m pretty much the biggest guy Taylor Swift fan out there.

hey Mike you sound like an awesome guy. since your talking about advice and inspiration, I need some help with guys. I sent a question hope you get it. It says it signed off as Confused Crush. I need your help pleaseFrown I'm also a huge Taylor, JB,etc. fan. I hope you pick JB as the next cover ha ha ha ha luv all you peoples up there your all doing a great job keep it up peace out cool peoples;)

by PhysicoK98 on 1/31/2010 5:40:49 PM

Beauty tip: Got dry skin.. dont wait any longer. For body try Johnsons baby lotion. For face: Aveeno or neutrogena. Always moisturize your face or you will get breakouts. For hands: Neutrogena/anything-u can go to bath and body works for hand lotions. They have great ones there.

by bluehair on 1/31/2010 4:22:19 PM

LOL you seem like an awesome guy. Specially since you're interning at like, a girls magazine haha XD I think you'll give an interesting perspective for advice

by _savvygirl_15 on 1/31/2010 3:33:18 PM

My comment did not post??? Frown Well, it's cool he's a guy becaus ethen he canreally give great guy advice!!!! SmileLaughingSmileLaughingSmileLaughingSmileLaughing That would be cool if he was a mod, but I see why he might not wanna be...

I wish my guy friends liked Taylor Swift!!!

by lasagna on 1/31/2010 3:26:31 PM

cool Smile its a nice change to have a guy intern.

by jklforever on 1/31/2010 2:56:05 PM

i wonder if this guy will be giving out girly advice.....idk if i'd like that or not

by karatejenn16 on 1/31/2010 2:35:49 PM

oh great another Obama fan

by karatejenn16 on 1/31/2010 2:35:03 PM

Hey girls!

**********************Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty! Make sure you leave comments on how we can do better! Check us out!(Ask to apply for a job!)♥♫****************

Love making your own outfits?

Well here is YOUR chance!

Design an outfit with the (of course) outfit, shoes, accessories, hair AND makeup!

Winner will get to pick what ever job they want AND be crowned head of fashion and beauty for a month!

Hurry and enter all designs must be turned in by Feb.6!

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 1/31/2010 2:26:16 PM

haha that's really cool! one of my closest guy friends is a huge Taylor Swift fan too, it's so funny.

by serafinasunshine23 on 1/31/2010 1:49:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD On the spa giveaway today, do u know how many people can go if you win?

Hey girlfriend, you can take another person with you. The winners have been posted, click this link to check out the list. Smile

Lynae P.

by christiangirlsclub on 1/31/2010 1:42:27 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!