5 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

6 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

7 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Make Realistic Checkpoints

School can be really stressful when it comes to honor roll, homework and tests. If you are feeling bogged down with a ton of work...

hey girlies!
I know the GL moderators do a great job of answering questions, but they are busy gals! if you have any questions about tough stuff, school work or anything else, come to my profile and I would be happy to see all your fun profiles and stories

by Olivia T. on 5/26/2010 9:37:18 PM

if you have q'sjust message me on my profile bye emily

by esm257 on 2/23/2010 6:08:57 PM

if you have q'sjust message me on my profile bye emily

by esm257 on 2/23/2010 6:08:31 PM

hey guys if you feel super stressed try punching pillow or listning to a fv. song or going to girlslife to vent { im here for yeah } yeah i had stress issues lst year and well another tjing that REAlY helped was to talk to the councler at school or at an family center ... she helped me get over somethings taht have happened and well yeah so if your stresded all thetime and /or get upset realeasy try asking a teacher if you can talk to the school councler { it will prob. help you } sorry tis is so long just tryin o help bye , emily

by esm257 on 2/23/2010 6:07:45 PM

Mod,plz help i cant handle stress and i get really stressed when finals come up cuz if i dont make honar roll mi parents get mad!!! i have all ways been on it but if i get 1 b mi parents r like u need 2 do better and im like omg really its a b ugh.... cant stand this!!! HELP!!

Hey Girl! Check out this article about how to reduce stress! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/15/ways-to-relax.aspx I think you can pick up some great tips! xo LIzzie

lizzie n.

by love411 on 2/23/2010 12:23:40 AM

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!
I have been feeling really stressed with school especially with Honor Roll.I really want to make Honor Roll this Semester.How can I acheive to make Honor Roll without putting too much pressure on myself about it?HELP!!!!Any answer is REALLY great.THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Hey Girl! Although school is one of my biggest priorities too, I make sure to schedule myself some time to do whatever I can to take my mind off of school. Sometimes reducing stress can improve your school habits as well as giving yourself a much needed mental break! Check out our daily motivators that us GL ladies write for some tips! xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by SelenaMariefan2498 on 2/22/2010 11:06:09 PM

MOD My right arm is really sore, and I don't know why! From the elbow all the way to my shoulder blade, if I move in a certain way, it hurts like crazy! My mom told me it was probably nothing and that I'd just have to wait for it to end, but I swear it's getting worse. Yesterday morning, it hurt a little, then by supper it was really sore. This morning, I didn't want to get up it hurt so bad, and right now, it hurts to type! What should I do?

Hey girly, sounds like you may need to get checked out. Ask your mom to scheldue a doctor's appointment so your doctor can figure out if anything is wrong. Maybe you hit it on something. Hope you feel better! Smile

Lynae P.

by MathGirl98 on 2/17/2010 3:22:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! What are some ways to burn belly fat, in a healthy way!!! I do crunches, but is there anything that works great!! Thanks so much!! MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!

hey girl! jogging, crunchies, lots of water and veggies all work wonders on your belly! good luck!

Hallie R.

by beautygirl212 on 2/16/2010 3:29:41 PM

hey girlies!
i have had a GL account for over 3 years and have been giving advice ever since! I have lots of experience and would love to help you out specializing in Body, Health, Friends, Puberty, School,Style and Family probs! Anything you have questions on I'll answer to my fullest ability and provide you with my honest advice. Come check it out, you can get to know me and my style of giving advice from the 200+ comments asking for advice on my profile and my answers to the questions about my hobbies etc. and from my profile sections. Talk to you soon!
~Ellie~

by hugatree95 on 2/9/2010 6:24:38 PM

yea, i know thats what were supposed to do, but for most teens, it doesnt realy work. We just aren't motivated. I've been stressed too. Just cuz im the oldest im supposed to be perfect.

by flippinfrogz1211 on 2/7/2010 9:28:18 PM