10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

13 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

14 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Dreams of being an actress

I want to be a professional actress, but I’m not sure if I’m any good. I also question if I want to go into show...

i really like this guy but he acts like he likes my bff but people say he likes me HELP!! i do not know what to do Frown

hey babe! The best thing to do is to ask him. Ask him if he's interested in anyone and see how he reacts !
Megan R.

by greenapple24 on 3/22/2010 8:26:14 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!!
one of my best friends told me she is bi. she and i went to the skating rink last night, and she totally flirted with another girl right in front of me. i'm not bi, and i don't have a crush on her, but i felt kinda jealous. i guess i just wanted her to pay more attention to me, cuz i'm not in a relationship right now. but she keeps texting me and telling me she isin love with this girl. and she tells me how she almost kissed her, and i feel really grossed out. can someone help me with this situation? it's really complicated, and i'm only 13, so i can't really handle it. oh gosh, i feel like i'm gonna throw up. it's so horrible.
please, someone help!
love, cece

Hey girl, while we encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some blogger babes may find your comment offensive or inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment about this subject and talk to a parent, trust friend or guidance counselor. Love and thanks! <3
Lauren R.

by peachy555 on 3/14/2010 6:46:32 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN.

by fun<3er15 on 3/8/2010 9:08:23 PM

hey girly i so WANT to see alice and wounderland with friends of mine and im am afriad my dad will say no because its with a couple girls and guys. what should i do? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

by applepeachpear on 3/3/2010 6:42:18 PM

Do you have a professional theatre? Go to auditions! I didn't know either. I wen to one and made friends. Nobody will judge you. It's scary though becuase not oonly must you act the part you must look the part. Acting is great. Write down everything that lead you to want to be an actress. Be honost. It helps with any situations

by popsweet838 on 2/24/2010 10:09:01 PM

Don't cheat, If you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good. Write your answers on a piece of paper,

and NO cheating!! The answers are at the bottom.

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by krazykaetlyn on 2/24/2010 4:18:02 PM

HEY GIRLS!

Want great advise? come cheak out my profile, and i'll help you with any kind of problem!!!!!

Come now!!

by hiddendivagirl97 on 2/19/2010 5:29:52 PM

check this out!!! You are ready to get GREAT advice!
I answer within that same day 99.9% of the time and will answer on your or my profile!
So give my profile a view and ask me something! I guarantee better answers! Lauren C.

by NaturallyWonderful on 2/19/2010 6:54:06 AM

MOD
k so i really like this guy but I don't know if he likes me. We have one class together and i'm a teachers aide or in other words i help the teacher. Anyway he''s in one grade below me but he's really nice. I just started to realize i really like him more than a friend and I want to know if he likes me without having one of my friends ask him. he's sorta touching feely and trys to make convo sometimes but I dont know how to tell if he's flirting with me or if he's even intrested in me in that way....what are some signs I should look for??
-Lindsay☀★♥-

Hey babes, if he is touchy feely then I think that counts as flirting. Would being a teachers aide affect things? would you get in trouble? xo JANA

jana k.

by muffinz.r.fluffy on 2/18/2010 11:10:17 PM

modmodmod
ok this is for lynae p. ok so on a previouse comment i posted you told me to have a talk with him and tell him how i feel. i did and he said he still REALLY likes me but he still ignores me! is there any way i can ge him to be my friend again?

by bbgirl98 on 2/18/2010 10:42:09 PM