11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

My best friend is self-centered

Recently, I’ve noticed my best friend is kind of self-centered. Most of the time, we talk about her or whatever she wants to talk about...

my bff is friends with this new girl and she sat next to her instead of me and it made me sad and she talked to me and she said you are my bbff and that means my bestest bestest friend forever so the next day(today) she did it AGAIN WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!????????

by waltercandjb on 5/27/2010 6:38:09 PM

Moderator;
Hey! I have a couple of questions. One: Next week, I'm going on this vacation with my best friends +& we are going to an amusement park together for a week. I've never been to an amusement park (I've never even been on a rollercoaster). They all have been to one, including the one that we are going to. I have a tendency to get a little dizzy +& motion sickness. I do have medicine that I can take before +& I don't get as sick. However, I don't really want to go on any big rollercoasters, but they all want to. How can I politely say that I don't want to go on a certain ride without bringing down the fun? Two: The condo that we are staying at has a ginormous pool. The problem? I never learned how to swim. They all know how to swim (obviously). Honestly, I never wanted to learn how to swim because I prefer to lay out by the pool. So, how can not upset them by not wanting to go into the pool? Thanks, (:

Hmm...that is tough, especially since you are going to an amusement park. Just be upfront with them; let them know you will be waiting outside! Again, this may be cheesy but I think honesty is the best policy. Just tell them you want to lay out by the pool and catch some sun.
Kayla C.

by Tempted on 5/27/2010 5:36:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so iv been friends with my BFF for a while now and everythings great. But recently she has been acting REALLY wired. Like for example she usually is not into guys that much like she likes clebs and all but yesterday she started flirting with like 10 guys and leaving me out. She now has 2 boyfriends at the same time. At home I called her and asked her if she wanted to come over and take pics n have fun and she said no way I am with my Boyfriends and we always take pics and that. Then today she was on the step crying and I asked her whats wrong,she said nothing and I said your not crying for nothing and she showed me cuts on her wrist!! I do not know whats up with that. Then later on today she was outside making out with her BF..!! I have no clue what to do with her I just called her and tried to have a sincere conversation with her and she was ignoring me! Help I dont know what to doFrown
Thanks
Chelsea

Hey girl, I am sorry about that. Why don't you try and let her know how you feel. You might also want to check this out if she is hurting herself: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Kayla C.

by Ladygaga_247 on 5/27/2010 5:18:21 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 2 days(max), guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 2000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 5/27/2010 5:16:57 PM

HEY GIRLS! DO U NEED ADVICE FAST????? well search no longer because i give advice on almost anything. so ask me any question and ill answer the next day at the latest. so go ahead! post a question!

by sassykitty60 on 5/27/2010 4:00:48 PM

by sassykitty60 on 5/27/2010 3:59:21 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cannot BELIEVE today's poll! Only 1 percent of you would give it to charity? Whats up with this world!! THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO NEED THE MONEY MORE THEN YOU!!! Seriously guys, we're never gonna change the world if you don't help.

by immaGLEEK on 5/27/2010 2:32:44 PM

My friend does the same thing! I usually upsets me so much I get mad and it puts me in a terrible mood so I stop talking and leave. I find it helps if you have another friend who's always there to talk to you. Talking to my best friend(who's a guy) always seems to help me because he has always been there for me and seems to understand everything and always offers a way to help.

by saraisamazing on 5/27/2010 11:42:10 AM

Well, i know exactly how u feel my bffl always does that i just change the subject and ignore her or i just say when am on the phone i gtg talk, to u later when she starts talking about hersef.

by smiley0208 on 5/27/2010 10:16:31 AM

Smile MOD Smile
Mkay, so we got this pool last summer and now we got it back up! Smile Thank god but, I'm getting so tired of washing my hair everytime I get out of the pool for a while! It's all matted and yucky feeling. Do know any hair products or anything to get rid of the nasty matted hair?
Thanks!

Hey girl, you could def try dry shampoo. It'll clean your hair minus the shower and water.

xoxo