11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

My grandpa took his own life

My grandpa was in the hospital with a strange disease. The last time I saw him, he told me, “If no one fixes me...

My grandpa is in the hospital right now. I really don't know what I'll do without him. He hasn't told anybody he loved them (with me as the exception & possibly my cousin) for thirty years (long time, right?!) and now he's telling everybody he loves them. I want to see him soon because I never know when it'll be my last.

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 6/7/2011 3:25:29 AM

Please reply back to me
I am so messed up, My grandpa has Alzheimer and he's been having it for a LONG time, my mom said there are stages in Alzheimer, she said his in the very last stage where he can barely move, it just breaks my heart everytime I see him. My mom says that its a good thing so he can stop suffering, i don't wanna sound selfish, but i just can imagine myself in his funeral seeing all those sad faces, i just can't. My Best Friend has been cutting herself for a long time and i've been holding it in, I was in so much pain I started to cut myself,my selfesteem was too low and and i just couldn't stand my life. mt mom caught my writs and she saw my cuts, i told her about my best friend also cutting herself and everything was just a big mess. I promised my mom I wouldn't cut myself anymore, but everytime when I think about my grandpa or about what happened, I feel like cutting myself again, I feel like an idiot, please give me advice in getting over this.

by Smiley7472 on 1/8/2011 1:28:07 AM

im sorry Frown
well i kind of know how it feels. my grandma died last year and now i don't have any living grandparents anymore whatsoever.
sucks, i know, but you get used to it after a while...

by hottiebrunette on 12/17/2010 10:48:32 PM

Im here...my grandfather had a stroke, was okay, but then he became brain dead and they had to pull the plug on lifesupport... It totally messed up my fabulous weekend of being with my high school marching band...Its been exactly one year to the day since he died.

by fastbutterflyer on 10/6/2010 7:50:44 AM

My grand pa died earlier this year and I'm greatful he did I didn't want him to suffer the same why my stepsisters nana did 'yes' im sad he did die but he's better off in heaven than here. I LUV U GRANDPA!!!! 0Smile

by luvukul6 on 9/13/2010 6:50:31 PM

oh, sweety, im so sorry! thats so sad. i wish i could help!

by goldsworthy on 9/6/2010 8:32:18 PM

I know how you my grandpa passed away 20 min after my father left the hositpal.I was a just a baby when he died!

by daddygirl on 9/3/2010 10:55:15 AM

i know what it feels like to lose someone important :-( my uncle jim who besides my dad i was most like well he had lung cancer and was very sick but he lived 3 years longer than he was supposed to! then one night when i was supposed to spend the night at my bff's house...we got a phone call that he had died. it was 2 or 3 years ago but i am crying as i type this...:-(

by sarahbearkess on 8/29/2010 6:05:16 PM

I understand. my grandpa died a year ago and he had lung cancer, so he only had car accident insurance so he told my mom to go throw him in the road, but he was joking. we took him home and he just fell asleep forever and the last thing he saw was my mom and thats how its supposed to be. but we just found out my great aunt has cancer and only 2 weeks left. she never told us! im so sad D,=

by livi23 on 8/28/2010 12:05:10 PM

omigod im so sorry my grandpa died of a heart failure i think on the fourth of july a fewyrs ago, Your making me cry!! if you need someone to talk to comment on my profile believe me it will get better i thought i would never be happy aggain and now i can think of him and smile. Im sorrry.

by d00dleg4l18 on 8/27/2010 11:52:00 PM