10 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

13 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

14 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: Dear Abby

Hey girls! My name is Abby, I’m a senior in high school, and I’ve been interning at GL for a few weeks now. Interning at...

***********************************************************

HEY GIRLS!

Its me Facebooker1240, I've decided to make a new club! So please join. Just go to my profile & fill out an app. & bam! you're already a member. You'll also learn all about my club, and the topics that will be discussed. So post your comments away!

***********************************************************

by club_hot_topic on 9/4/2010 12:40:03 PM

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Fights
> Hair
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Mean girls
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 9/2/2010 2:31:44 PM

1clap 3 times 2snap 3 times 3post this on four other things 4 look in ur room

by pinklol56 on 8/30/2010 2:24:13 PM

wat kind of advice can u give abby

by liviaoatway on 8/28/2010 5:24:08 PM

I JUST GOT MY BRACES OFF! RIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL! AFTER 4 YEARS!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by Bootsie753 on 8/26/2010 9:24:29 AM

I'm really interested in becoming an intern at GL. The only problem is, I don't live anywhere near Maryland. Is there any way to contribute online without having to go to Baltimore every day?

Hey girl, that's awesome! Check out this link: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx there are all sorts of opportunities with GL. =]

lauren r.

by fashion_freak<3 on 8/19/2010 5:42:46 PM

mod!mod!mod!
where r GL's offices located? when i get older i might wanna try and be an intern too Smile

Hey girlie, that is so great to hear check out this link: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Paige T.

by sassykitty60 on 8/14/2010 9:14:28 PM

Awwh,i wanna work there!
Im glad you get to do what you love,Abby!

by friendsrforever on 8/14/2010 4:01:49 PM

Cool!!! Hi, Abby!!Laughing
I'm gonna be a freshman in high school.Smile

by i_luv_devin on 8/14/2010 12:43:12 AM

Hey gals check out my profile! I can give advice on tons of things if u ever need help Smile

by Uniquely Cute on 8/9/2010 12:14:31 PM

That does sound like fun! My name is Abby, too!

by msbubble5 on 8/2/2010 10:25:03 PM

Hey girls!
Come on over to my profile! I'll give advice to anyone on ANYTHING! And I'll try to get back to ya as soon as I can! Smile

~Regan <3

by rayrayrox888 on 7/28/2010 9:49:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! how do u become a intern? and how old do u have to be one??

by txterluver77! on 7/25/2010 10:04:50 PM

That sounds like so much fun!!!
My name's Abby, too ;)

by yellowducky2713 on 7/25/2010 2:39:10 PM

Alright everyone I am gonna make my profile a bit more exciting. I am now opening Emma's advice on my profile. Come and ask me anything about everything! I am also starting a book club!!! I'll post a new book every 2 weeks and we can discuss the book. What we liked, id't like, our favorite parts, and how we would rate it overall. Anyone who wants to join just visit my profile and tell me! Over the next 2 weeks members of my book club can read Pieces of Georgia. Enjoy!!!!

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 7/24/2010 1:48:13 PM

Oh, wow! That sounds so fun! I definitely want to be an intern when I'm older, because I love writing and fashion! I want to start out working as an intern and someday I might start my own magazine, or work officially at GL. I also want to travel and try new things. And also help in third-world countries.

by prettypinkconverse on 7/15/2010 5:15:30 PM

Wow! being an intern at GL sounds like so much fun!

by baby12 on 7/15/2010 1:48:17 PM

If you want to feel like a celebrity, owning at least one juicy velour handbags is a must. Juicy is one of the top names in pop culture and their juicy velour handbags will make you talk to your friends and relatives.
Juicy Couture is a contemporary line of both casual and dressy apparel based in Arleta,Los Angeles,California founded by Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor and Gela Nash-Taylor Now owned by the Liz Claiborne fashion company, Juicy Couture is known for their signature velour tracksuits as well as other clothing

by hear on 7/4/2010 10:16:17 PM

Juicy" and "Will Work for Juicy" " Juicy is the life!"
Juicy Couture is known for its large number of slogans and symbols. The company has never used one single slogan at any particular time, except for slogans that are attached to a certain product, such as "Viva La Juicy," and the Viva La Juicy perfume.
Their other slogans include "For Girls Who Like Nice Stuff", "Eat Candy", "Smells Like Couture", "Be Juicy", "Cupid Couture", "Viva la Juicy", "Juicy is Forever", "Her Royal Juicyness", "Wake Up And Smell the Couture", "Go Couture Yourself", "Cupcake Couture","Juicy, Love to Love", "Bundle Up, Wear Juicy", "The Joy Only Bling Can Bring", "Peace, Love, and Couture", "Let Them Eat Couture", "Have a Juicy Day", "Some Girls Have All the Juicy", "Blame It On Juicy", "Dude, Where's My Couture?", "Choose Juicy","My dog is better than your dog" "Queen of Couture", "Prep It Up Juicy Couture", "Couture is Here", "Kiss My Couture", "I just want Couture", "Crimes of Couture," "Tastes Like Couture", "It's Exhausting Being This

by hear on 7/4/2010 10:15:27 PM

Yay! You go girl! I think I will write 2 u!

by packers_nadia on 6/28/2010 10:32:49 PM

Hey I have a little notebook in my purse and i bring it everywere.

by kkaylastaley on 6/28/2010 11:22:41 AM

MOD!
Another question, how do you become a GL intern? I know I'm not old enough yet, but for the future, GL might be really cool to work at, being my favorite magazine! (And how old do you have to be?) Thanks again!
Abby

Hey girly, Here's more info on interning! http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx
Alissa S.

by abby.luv16 on 6/28/2010 10:01:02 AM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

ATTENTION!! ALL BELIEBERS OUT THERE, KEEP READING! ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER?? DO YOU THINK HES A MAJOR HOTTIE?? COME JOIN BelieberBeasts AND GAB WITH OTHER BELIEBERS ABOUT JUSTIN! AND ANSWER DAILY/WEEKLY QUIZ QUESTIONS TO SEE IF YOUR A TRUE BELIEBER! AND CHECK OUT UP TO DATE BIEBER NEWS! COMMENT ON BelieberBeasts PROFILE PAGE IF YOU WANNA JOIN! ILL COMMENT YOU BACK AND YOUR IN! ITS THAT EASY(: COME SHOW YOUR A BELIEBER IN A PLACE WHERE YOU WONT GET LAUGHED AT OR MADE FUN OF! LOL AND A PLACE FILLED WITH OTHER GIRLIES WHO LOVE JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!! THANKS FOR READING! WE SUPPORT JUSTIN BIEBER 110%!
-KYLIE

ps check out our twitter

by BelieberBeasts on 6/27/2010 6:26:47 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 6/27/2010 4:19:22 PM

MOD!
Hi Abby, my name is Abby, too, and I absolutely LOVE writing! I'm writing a book right now, and I'm trying to keep coming up with things to put in it, but sometimes I get stuck and can't come up with an idea to fill in the spaces! Do you ever get stuck when trying to write? And if so, what do you do to get through it? Thanks!

Hey girl,

I know I'm not Abby, but I'm actually studying creative writing/film in school so I think I can help you too!  Whenever I get writer's block and don't know where to go, I take a break.  A lot of things can help - going to take a walk around town and observing everything to try to get ideas, watching TV/a movie and try to get inspired by creative choices made there, or even thinking back in your life.  Even going to do something completely different {like going to the gym, cooking a meal or coloring a page in a coloring book, however silly it might seem} can help you come back to the story with fresh eyes.  Consider how you want the story to go - do you want it to progress naturally or do you want the next event to be a surprise? - and then keep your eyes open so you can be ready to be inspired at any time.

Another thing that helps me is to keep a little notebook with me at all times.  When I get an idea - even a small one - I write it down.  When I'm stuck while I'm writing, sometimes flipping through these notebooks really helps me come up with an idea to keep going!

Lauren C.