1 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

3 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

COMMENTS

Cute Fall Jackets (that actually fit your budget!)

Check out more of these must-have looks here!

clutterqueen45-
costco!!! they look just like normal uggs, but they're only like, $30. i dont support uggs, but my sister does, and thats where she got hers.

by 5m1l3yme on 11/8/2010 9:38:59 PM

I love the last one and the houndsooth one X)

by hyperpuppy on 11/6/2010 3:07:43 AM

Hey I need some help I want to get (F)Uggs (f=fake) and they should be under $40 plzz tel me where you got them what they look like and how much plzzz!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

by clutterqueen45 on 11/5/2010 10:12:11 PM

just wishing for a fabulous jacket to wear to school now that its getting cold THANKS G.L!

by lydia.ak8 on 11/4/2010 10:52:36 PM

Yeah...those aren't cheap. The only decent-priced one is the one from Forever 21

by CJ98 on 11/3/2010 3:38:28 PM

I was wondering what are some of the best combintions (shirt/coat/pants/shoes) to stay warm this year? And still cute?
Also at my school dances I am always shy whenever im without my friend (lets call her Kayla). What are some goodways to get rid of my shyness since Kayla wont come to every school dance in my life?

Hey girl, in terms of shyness, the best thing to do in the case of dances is to go with a group of friends you're close to and know. You'll have much more fun and feel more at ease in the face of familiar company. As for outfits, try jeans, a tee and a long cardi: nice and warm. If you're a skirt fan, skirts, tights and a blouse and blazer are cute.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Luvhorses7576 on 11/2/2010 8:06:03 PM

I absolutely love the first and last ones !!

by colorpooh on 11/1/2010 11:43:44 PM

I'm going to Italy for ten days over Thanksgiving break,and my parents said I'm only allowed to have a carry-on bag for clothes :/ What do you think I need to pack? I'm using a Vera Bradley duffel bag for all my clothes.
Thanks very muchly! Smile

Hey babe,

Pack separates that you can mix and match throughout the trip {shirts and pants}, plus a dress or two, a skirt, and plenty of underwear. Limit how many pairs of shoes and other accessories that you bring. Travelling light isn't always easy but you just have to get creative and plan ahead!

Lauren C.

by smartgirl247 on 11/1/2010 10:42:12 PM

modmodmod!
hey! so i have kind of a problem. i want a boyfriend that'll make me feel awesome that i can think about when i'm listening to the new taylor swift album (: but the problem is, i've already gone out with almost everyone who is a somewhat decent guy at my school (that sounds bad, but i'm in a gifted program and most of guys at my school are total geeks and are like, afraid of girls or something (; ) but i don't really know where else to meet guys that i can go out with. i'm in 8th grade, so i only have one more year until i get to go to high school with people who aren't in the gifted program and i'm really excited. but i have a while before i get to that point. so....do you have any ideas where i can meet new guys? i don't go to church, so that's pretty much out of the question. i play softball and i lovee guys who play baseball so..... just sayin (:
thanks so much!
<3 kacey

Hey Kacey,

Sports are a great way to meet people, especially guys! Try seeing if your town has a league or if there are any travel leagues in the area. Even if they're girls-only, you should absolutely give it a try - when you make new friends, one of the fun parts is meeting THEIR friends and expanding your social circle even more. You could also try volunteering somewhere that means something to you. Don't rule out the possibility of random meetings too - grab your girlies and go bowling, to the mall, or to the movies. Be outgoing and chat him up if you see a cutie! Smile

Lauren C.

by kcgirl109 on 11/1/2010 9:16:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD Okayy. I have a problem. This girl, called "M", HATES me. Here's the story: I moved to this town a few months back. I met a guy and we started dating. The guy Im dating is friends with M. When he introduced me to her, I was friendly. She looked at me up and down, gave me a cold stare, and walked away. Turns out, M likes my boyfriend. She is a few years younger, TALKING BAD ABOUT ME, and getting away with it. She is getting on my nerves. All I have been is nice to this girl, too. I know M has a right to be upset, but she should atleast have TRIED to be nice to me. M has been pushing my buttons for 2 months straight, and I can barely deal with it anymore. What should I do about her?

It sounds like you are being the bigger person in this situation. What you are doing is brave and noble, continue ignoring her and continue being nice to her. One day she will realize there is nothing left to do but give up

Lindsay S.