9 MINUTES AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

AN HOUR AGO 4 lip balms that taste like Sour Patch Kids & pink Starbursts 🙌 :http://t.co/pxKAT1XPIqq

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

COMMENTS

A pushy cutie

This boy kept asking me out, and I said no. Now that he’s stopped, I want to go out with him!

MOD MOD MOD! There is this guy in like all my classes and he used to like me. He asked me out and I liked him, but I said no (really stupid of me!) and I really like him! All of my friends (sometimes even teachers) think he likes me, and he told me and everyone else that he doesn't and he liked my best friend! Well recently, someone asked him what would he say if I asked him out because they all want me to, and he said no! So now I'm heartbroken! Help! Please!

Hey girlie,

Try to avoid all this gossipy drama and, instead, just focus on talking to him one-on-one. Be patient and take things very slow. Just get to know him better and let him get to know you! Grow closer as friends, then start working flirting into the convos a little more. Gradually, you'll be able to get a sense of whether or not he enjoys this flirting. If he does, he probably still likes you. If not, he's probably grow a little and moved on. That's ok! I know it's a bummer, but we can't always make our crushes like us back...but would we want to? I'd want someone who likes me for me, not someone who was forced into dating me Smile It's sad, but also an opportunity to meet new guys, get involved in a new hobby, and put yourself out there. You'll have tons of opportunities to connect with guys in the next few years - so try to put this behind you and don't let it set you back! <3
Lauren C.

by Jaime98766 on 11/3/2011 5:45:42 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!
I recently got a new boyfriend who I am totally crazy about. I found out about this girl he used to like and he asked out a lot, and although I don't care about that, the girl finally decided that she wants to date him now. She's determined to steal him from me, and I trust my boyfriend but I know guys can be tempted...what do I do?

hey! You just have to trust your BF, but if you see her make a play for him, tell her to back down. good luck!

Helen S.

by alyjo45 on 12/5/2010 4:17:39 PM

i like this guy and well he likesw me the proublem is there is a grade difference between us because he got held back. He asked me out and i said maybe(stupid answer). hes also my best friends little brothers friend and well somehow a rumor spread about me and him and now im being called a whore

by givemealife on 11/27/2010 4:34:55 PM

i think you just miss the atention

by cupcakegirlandfan on 11/18/2010 5:09:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I’ve liked the same guy for six years. Now I’m an eighth grader and he’s a ninth grader. My friend told me I should say hi to him when I see him in the hallway, but it’s been a couple years since I’ve talked to him and I don’t know what he’ll think if I say hi to him randomly. What should I do?

Just start up a conversation with him ask him how he has been doing!

Lindsay S.

by hdmgirl on 11/17/2010 4:08:07 PM

hey girls!
I am here for ANY help that you need, with fast results !

by minnesotaohsnapp on 11/13/2010 5:50:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! This guy that i truely don't like keeps getting to close to me and he is smelly and nasty. He won't get the point! he kept asking me if I had broke up with my ex-boyfriend, this was 2 years ago,. It really gets on my nerves. You can't tell him to stop because he won't and now that he knows that i don't have a boyfriend he keeps trying ti ask me out. how do i get this to stop?!

Got you covered: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/08/06/de-crush-that-boy.aspx

Helen S.

by GeNa on 11/11/2010 6:22:50 PM

hi i think that was very strange

by celina123 on 11/10/2010 10:22:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! So both my friend and I are crushing on this guy, I like him... a lot, so does she... But he can't have a gf until he is 16, and I can't get over him, and I don't think he even likes me a little. I want to get over him, but I just can't. What should I do?

Hey girl!! Def don't waste your time on someone who isn't even allowed to date! Especially if your girl likes him to, you def don't want to start fighting with her...your friendship isn't something you want to lose! Try going for other guys, flirt around, and get to know other people to get over him faster!
Natalie V.

by sugarandspice on 11/10/2010 10:54:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
AAH! ok i am such a bad person. I think i am totally falling for my best friend's boyfriend! He is so great! and we have so much fun together! but he is my best friends boyfriend. right now however she is acting like a jerk and making him think he is a bad boyfreind when he totally isn't. they are taking a "break" because she claims he is "hot and cold" (when in reality he is just stressed with school work) and she is being a drama queen for no reason. its horrible because i am the one who has to see her boyfriend be upset and constantly put himself down for her acting like a jerk. he doesnt deserve to be treated like this, but i know they really like eachother so i am always helping their relationship grow and get better.
bottom line: i have no idea what to do! i really like him! but at the same time i would never hurt my friend like that. and on top of it all i am helping their relationship get better by giving them advise. this is all so crazy!

Hey girlie, it's important to not get in the way of their relationship. Find another boy you might like to get over this crush. You're probably trying to help their relationship because you feel guilty for liking him. Just let their relationship take its course and let them decide if they really like each other enough to stay together.

Lauren T.