AN HOUR AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

December / January 2011

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* EXCLUSIVE! Lucy Hale spills Pretty Little Liars We caught up with our Dec/Jan cover girl on the Pretty Little Liars set and...

MOD MOD !
Im Feeling Inscure Of My Height Because Im Tallest In My Class And One Of The Boys I Like Is Shorter Than Me!
HELP ! :/

Hey girlie. I know it might feel daunting being taller than a certain guy you like, but height is something you really can't control. Try to look at the benefits you have because you are taller. You have great legs, a long torso and a leaner body! Did you know models in many cases have to be at least 5 foot 8 inches?! In life, you have to work what you have, and if you are confident in what you were born with, people will learn to love it, too. All great beauties have distinctive attributes. You have your height! And trust me, before you know it, the guys will be growing taller. Give it time sister girl.

Elizabeth P.

by Candiean_Girl09 on 12/9/2010 1:22:45 AM

I havent gotten mine in the mail. When can I report it missing?

Hey girl,

However, if you know that your subscription is up to date, I would wait
at least two or three weeks. After that time, if you still haven't
gotten your issue, it isn't an option on that link, and you're over 13,
you can e-mail subscriptions@girlslife.com or call 410-426-9600 and ask
for Subscriptions to see if you can get help. You'd have to provide
them with your full name, address and problem. If you're under 13, you
could ask a parent.

Vanessa J.

by Amanda Fiske on 12/8/2010 5:22:33 PM

I still havent gotten my issue and I know my subscription is up to dtae? When can I report it as missing?

Hey girl,

Here's the link to report a missing issue: https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fReportMissingIssues.aspx. However, if you know that your subscription is up to date, I would wait at least two or three weeks. After that time, if you still haven't gotten your issue, it isn't an option on that link, and you're over 13, you can e-mail subscriptions@girlslife.com or call 410-426-9600 and ask for Subscriptions to see if you can get help. You'd have to provide them with your full name, address and problem. If you're under 13, you could ask a parent.

Vanessa J.

by Amanda Fiske on 12/8/2010 5:17:10 PM

MOD ASAP~
1) I really want your mag for Christmas but I don't know how to tell my mom about it. I'm a bit afraid of what she will say when I tell her about. What do I do?! 2) My BFF told my crush I like him! Well, not exactly... She said she wanted to know if he liked me and then started giving out hints about me! I didn't want that to happen! He guessed me because I am kinda flirty w/ him. Now he knows that I like him and we won't talk to each other anymore! Cry What do I do?! 3) My BFF -the one I just told you about- says she doesn't like my crush ANYMORE. She says their just "special friends", but I don't believe her even though she's my BFF. What do I do?!

Hey girlie, I don't know where to start. I think you shouldn't stress, if your friend says she doesn't like your crush you should believe her. Also, you can start trying to start conversation with your crush so you guys can slowly ease into talking again. Maybe you can leave your mom a note about GL magazine and how you are interested.

Paige T.

by islandgirl23 on 12/6/2010 12:28:29 AM

yeah but its alot over 4 weeks thats y i was wonderin
mod mod mod mod mod mod

Hey girlie, I'm so sorry. I think you should check in with GL directly send a general inquiry email and they will get back to you directly. http://www.girlslife.com/page/contact.aspx
Paige T.

by trichwine on 12/5/2010 9:16:05 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
i won a contest at the end of november how soon should i receive it!! it not here yet
mod mod mod

Hey girlie,

Typically it takes 4 weeks.
Paige T.

by trichwine on 12/5/2010 9:12:04 PM

what are the colors for winter? I know purple was fall, and glitter is in period, but what is the color for winter?

by bmxchic549 on 12/5/2010 5:18:22 PM

*****MOD MOD MOD***** ok so i am a subscriber and i should get this issue but havent yet. i went to the check account status page where you can see account details nad request a new copy if damaged or missing, but the most recent issue was Oct/nov! PLEEASE FIX!!!

Hey girlie! Don't worry; I'm sure it's on its way. And the most recent issue just hasn't been updated yet. If you don't get your issue soon, then you can request a new copy once the most recent issue is updated to December!

Marly Z.

by blondie98 on 12/4/2010 9:36:55 PM

ugh! i still haven't gotten it in the mail! Frown and i know my subscription is good still! grrr

by dogluvrsoph on 12/4/2010 8:57:52 PM

i took the "will he be your bf" quiz about my bf (it might not make sense, but i was bored, okay? haha), and... the results were not, amazing, i'll say that. he always tries to hang out with me as much as possible, but we never talk. from being too nervous, maybe? i mean, that's why i dont really talk to him much, cuz i like him so much i get nervous. we've even discussed how we need to talk more (on facebook), but we still have trouble with it... can you help?

Helen S.