AN HOUR AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

2 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

3 HOURS AGO Get over your ex FAST: http://t.co/QqrU53dOIN pic.twitter.com/fD485SA1mJ

COMMENTS

I cheated, but it was an accident!

I accidentally cheated on my boyfriend, and he won’t forgive me. I want him back, but he won’t talk to me! What can I do?

I Know right??? What's up with that? You can't cheat on someone on accident! Not Possible.

by fluteplayer629 on 1/25/2011 5:48:51 PM

hey girl, i know exactly what your going through, i was suppose to go out with tis guy, but then i got kissed by another guy,he wont talk to me either, and i really cared about him. He says it takes two to kiss... but i wasn't trying to kiss and idk how else to tell him that... i have done everything but talked to him in person... i would recomend that, the only reason why i didn't do that was because he told me he would ignore me if i tried to talk to him in person... so i just gave up if anything else helps out please let me know :/ Helen S.

by ditalauer on 1/16/2011 4:52:46 PM

How do you accidentally cheat?

by Navy Brat on 1/11/2011 9:50:18 PM

hey girly, i think i get you. I think you did somthing without thinking the after the fact you regreted it. But honey its still wrong and if he loved you, you realy hurt him. If he doesnt take you back then use this as a lesson and THINK about the consequences' BEFORE you do somthing like that again. Best of Luck!
Marie H.

by bubbly15 on 1/10/2011 10:12:01 PM

Come care my profile and comment you can ask me anything I promise to answer to all
Pluse we might go to the same school tell me that to it would be so cool if we did

by Sally1162 on 1/4/2011 12:53:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I need some help, my ex is practically known for dumping someone then getting back together with them a week or two later. I dont want to go out with him but i told him i would go with him as friends to the winter formal. Is there any way i can get him to understand without hurting him?? please help, thanks!! Smile

Hey girlie! Here are some helpful tips to make sure that guy stays in "friendsville" from now on. First, if you notice him trying to get close to you just move your location to where your girlfriends are and start talking to them about girl's stuff. You can also mention some guys you've been crushing on to your ex to show that you are over him and not interested in getting back together. Just remember to keep a safe distance and if he tries to hint at you guys getting back together, just laugh and make it seem like it's a joke you can't take seriously. Good luck!
Jessica W.

by avolleyballqueen7 on 1/3/2011 2:05:33 AM

what do you mean "accidentally" if the guy kissed you then it's ok but if you kissed him not cool.How would you like it if your boyfriend cheated on you even by"accident".

by Likatruzippo7 on 1/2/2011 5:00:37 PM

Think-what would you do if you saw your boyfriend with another girl?

by kasiaisawesome on 1/1/2011 1:27:01 PM

You should be careful next time. Cheating is not cool. I hope you'll know better next time.

by kasiaisawesome on 1/1/2011 1:24:04 PM

How does someone do that?

by carina25 on 12/31/2010 5:50:16 PM