AN HOUR AGO Get high-fashion hair—even when you’re on the field! Here’s how: http://t.co/0fevI8C9AK

1 HOURS AGO Chat w. @PeytonList + you could win her signed copy of GL! Follow @girlslifemag or visit http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi at 6p/EST to join #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO #RECIPES: 5 fall-inspired smoothies to try ASAP…as in now…as in RIGHT now!: http://t.co/olK6obrCUH

COMMENTS

Crooning cutie

My boyfriend and I were at our town's high school football game. It was the middle of the afternoon and really sunny. I mentioned how I didn't...

awwww that's cute! Smile My latest awww moment was yesterday when the guy i like told me my eyes reminded him of the beach and that they were amazing Smile)

by cross_country.cocoa on 12/4/2010 12:47:23 PM

MOD!!!
Okay, so, if a guy's friends walk by while your talking to him and they tease him and say stop flirting, does that mean he likes you? And also if people come over and ask if you are dating?

Hey girlie, those are definite signs that he likes you.
Paige T.

by pinkballerina25 on 12/4/2010 12:31:47 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Smile

by Snermis on 12/4/2010 12:16:04 PM

Mod last night I was at our school dance and I was dancing with a really sweet guy and it was fun. However, my friend walked over and started talking to us and she didn't ever leave. It was sooo awkward. The guy was really nice about it and we got my friend someone to dance with but still! Why did she do that? How can I make sure she won't do it again?

Hey girlie,

I have no idea why your friend did that. Maybe she was feeling lonely and left out because nobody was dancing with her. You can ask her matter of factly like hey why did you come over and start a convo while I was dancing? just wondering
Paige T.

by rachie.t.rox23 on 12/4/2010 12:10:10 PM

ur sooo lucky! I've always wanted a guy to serenade me. Ur guy is super sweet.

by beachgirl324 on 12/4/2010 12:00:45 PM

That is soo sweet!!

by rachie.t.rox23 on 12/4/2010 11:58:59 AM

you are soo lucky!!!

by ahackbardt on 12/4/2010 11:49:37 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 12/4/2010 11:35:17 AM

omg!!! i love that!

by ljlove on 12/4/2010 11:18:02 AM

awww..... so CUTE i wish i had a boyfriend who would do something like that i don't even have a boyfriend!!!

by lildancer9876 on 12/4/2010 10:50:16 AM