4 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

7 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

8 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

GLs fave beauty picks for 2010

From glittery tips to the eyeliner that’s insanely flattering, here are our beauty crushes.

Mod! Mod? Hey mod! I was just wondering whenost people have their first kiss or first boyfriend. I'm 13 now and I just wanted to know. I'll start dating whenever I'm ready, but I just wanted to know what the average age were.

Hey girlie, I got my first kiss at 16, so I say typically 16 years of age.

Paige T.

by dawn dee on 12/5/2010 11:22:37 PM

love them all! (:

by musicluva246 on 12/5/2010 10:14:47 PM

i really wish i could use eyeliner

by shimmerstar on 12/5/2010 9:10:35 PM

I LOVE the first nail polish!!!!!

by TennisGirl17 on 12/5/2010 8:03:28 PM

Need advice? Think u can give good advice? Then go to the advice girlies club! I need members, advertisers, and advice givers. It is a great place to give advice and get advice. Plz plz plz check it out. Thanks it means so much to me!

Advice girlies club President,
Renee

by Advicegirlies<3 on 12/5/2010 7:58:38 PM

LOVE it all... great tips!!!!!! ☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥

by SC4evr on 12/5/2010 7:10:38 PM

love it allllll ☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺

by SC4evr on 12/5/2010 7:08:27 PM

i love chunky glitter, but i would be able to find a bottle of nail polish similar to that one, that 20$. i mean thats crazy i rather keep my money for something like a good pair of jeans. so i will stick to drugstore brands.

by hdance5 on 12/5/2010 5:39:07 PM

CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN GIRLS!!!!!!
I have decided to create a support group for christian girls going through tough times. I'm calling it FEARLESS FEMALES. If you wanna share stories, verses or ask for advice from your fellow girlies, post it on my profile!

FEARLESS FEMALES!!!

by pondhouse on 12/5/2010 4:30:03 PM

Why is it all so expensive?

by grace2985 on 12/5/2010 4:02:18 PM