1 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

2 HOURS AGO This original poem gives us all a new look at love: http://t.co/0zr0C7Xxma

3 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

COMMENTS

Cute gifts for the hostess with the mostess

Got invited to a soiree? It’s sweet to tote along a tiny prezzie to show your thanks.

hey if you are crafty, then look up on google how to make a teen christmas survival kit, click on the homemade gifts made easy. they have like 4 or 5 chrstimas survival kits you can make. bonus there really eay,and fun to make

by kittykatkatie on 12/22/2010 11:37:41 AM

Mod Mod MOd
Caitlin F.- Thank you for the help i read the ice breakers and they were helpful but in my previous MOD i forgot to say that both of us are not allowed to date. So, most of the articles are for girls who are looking for a BF. What do i do then if us both are not allowed to date? Would it be any different? Smile thanks

Hey girl,

Caitlin isn't working right now so I'm not sure exactly what your Q was, but the rules of flirting and getting to know someone def stay the same whether you can date or not! But if things seem to start turning toward dating and the guy seems more interested, he does deserve your honesty - let him know you're not allowed to date but that you'd still really like to get to know him and hang out with him. That way, he knows how you feel but also knows not to expect anything you can't give.

Lauren C.

by hypershrimp on 12/12/2010 6:47:08 PM

the brownies in that picture look good. ... great now i'm hungrey. lol

by aqua girl on 12/7/2010 9:15:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I danced with a guy for the first time. It was during a game called snowball when you start slow dancing with someone (girl or boy) the DJ says snowball and you slow dance with another person. I was just singing along to the song and he started dancing with me. It was for less than a minute, he danced with practically everyone else, and we were dancing as just friends. But, girls in my grade thought it was cute that we were dancing together. Does that count as my first slow dance?

Alyssa B.

by soccerchic#63 on 12/7/2010 6:57:31 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! The heater at my school is broken and it's going to be 28 C degrees tomorrow! What should I wear that will keep me really, really warm and still look cute?!

Well, it depends what you've got in your closet!  You could wear cute layers.  A sweater, vest, or fleece jacket would also be a good idea! Smile

Marie H.

by ~liv4dance~ on 12/6/2010 11:09:17 PM

MY NAME IS ON THE STATIONERY!!! YAY XD thts all i really noticed

by oreo9347 on 12/6/2010 9:51:42 PM

hi i celebrate kwanza and i dont really know what it is really a about so can you please help me find out what it is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :") :") :")

by jamiedi on 12/6/2010 9:27:22 PM

Need advice? Think u can give good advice? Then go to the advice girlies club! I need members, advertisers, and advice givers. It is a great place to give advice and get advice. Plz plz plz check it out. Thanks it means so much to me!

Advice girlies club President,
Renee

by Dancer1668 on 12/6/2010 9:25:02 PM

I think that's really cool, to pring a present! Smile

by dreamsnwishes on 12/6/2010 9:13:47 PM

Hey girls,
if you guys ever need help in anything, I'm here for you!! Smile
Just visit my site and leave a comment
or if you just want to talk then I'm here too Laughing

by dreamsnwishes on 12/6/2010 9:13:17 PM