3 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

6 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

8 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Thin mint cupcakes (psst: they're vegan!)

Clara Polito, a 13-year-old vegan baker who runs Clara’s Cakes, for a festive treat.

sound yummy! me and my mom love thin mints. we by them every time we can buy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kstategirl on 3/16/2012 11:55:19 PM

My mom and i made these and if you dont make them you'll never taste real happiness Laughing

by emma23416 on 9/10/2011 3:45:27 PM

i'd go vegan for that

by hayleyyelyah6 on 3/4/2011 11:56:48 AM

They're really good

by glamourgirlz22 on 1/17/2011 8:05:41 PM

I'm a Vegan and I luvved the cupcakes..pretty easy too

by glamourgirlz22 on 1/17/2011 8:03:20 PM

MOD! i really want 2 be a vegetarian, but my mom isn't taking me seriously. i want to show her i can, do u have any suggestions on how i can stick to it?

Hey babe,

I think the best way to show her you're serious is to create a plan that you'll stick to. Research vegetarian recipes that help you get all the nutrition you need to be healthy, then put them together in a schedule: you'll have this meal for dinner on Monday, this meal for lunch on Tuesday, and so on. By showing mom that you've really thought this out and are informed about the choice, you'll earn her trust (and your own) that you'll stick to it!

Lauren C.

by ruby5river5 on 1/17/2011 7:34:05 PM

wow, 13? that's my age. she is amazzing!

by b723sarah on 12/30/2010 7:18:34 PM