10 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

11 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

12 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

8 entertaining tech prezzies for everyone

Practical, playful or a fun mixture of both, we've got 8 gives that your fam and friends will be sure to love.

MUST GET HOODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by pandagirl12 on 1/17/2011 5:33:07 PM

Anybody need advice? I might be able to help! I can give advice, sometimes it is rather good. As my friend says, Take my advice. I don't need it, anyways. I give advice on anything and everything. From health to relationships, from Friends to family. If I don't know the answer, I'll either a) look it up, or b)talk to people who might know the answer. If you have a question, just ask! If you just want to talk to someone, I'm here. I've been through much, and I'm glad to help. Ciao!

by katehills100 on 12/29/2010 1:50:05 PM

ugh, if i go to Brookstone for someone then im probably guna waste all my time trying out the kool gadgets...i LOVE Brookstone!

by DanceFreak99 on 12/21/2010 9:42:06 PM

Awwwww...why does the iphone/touch case only fit the touch with a camera? Frown

by geniuschick123 on 12/18/2010 10:07:21 PM

NEED ADVICE THAT ACTUALLY WILL HELP?

I have all the answers! I'm and experienced girl that knows a whole lot about: BOYS, SCHOOL, FRIENDS, (GROWING UP), RUMORS, and so much more! Leave a comment on my page and I will get back to you!

by WildCanine on 12/17/2010 3:54:06 PM

cool items!

Hey girls please check out my profile i like to chat Laughing

by wednesday1408 on 12/16/2010 11:56:37 PM

my friend has that headphone hoodie its pretty cool

by girlslifeluver on 12/15/2010 10:34:14 PM

NEED ADVICE?! im here chickas!
BOYS
DIETS
WEIGHT
BODY
AND MORE! ;D
just comment chicks!

by frizzheadgal on 12/15/2010 8:57:18 PM

Hahaha my friend got in trouble for bringing her techno-hoodie to school and listenin to it to tune out the teacher! =P

by LightningTwist on 12/15/2010 8:40:33 PM

Need advice? Think u can give good advice? Then go to the advice girlies club! I need members, advertisers, and advice givers. It is a great place to give advice and get advice. Plz plz plz check it out. Thanks it means so much to me!

Advice girlies club President,