2 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

2 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

3 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

GL's 6 favorite Christmas classics

Grab your fam and read along. Happy Holidays!

im not looking at the book or anything and read how much i remember of twas the night before christmas:
twas the night before christmas ,and all through the house, not a creature was stirring,

ok, i tired of typing, but i remember up to page 4! Smile

by makeupmissy123 on 12/30/2010 10:25:00 PM

MOD
Okay, so I lately have been really wanting a BF but I don't know how to flirt! (I'm 12) (Additional info - I rarely wear my hair down, I'm really athletic, and I've know a lot of boys in my class since kindergarten.)So, like, how do I ask for someones number, and flirt n stuff?
thanks Smile

Hey chica,

Totally understand how you feel - it's tough to start flirting and reminding the boys you're actually a girl! But your ponytail and your athletic talent are part of who you are, so it's not about hiding that. It's about finding guys who appreciate that and who think that's a cool trait to have Smile As for flirting, read these tips! They'll totally help ya figure this all out.

Lauren C.

by JSanti on 12/25/2010 2:05:27 PM

ok i like all of them but the Polar Express is so darn good!! MERRY XMAS EVERY 1 -PEACE! ♥, Claire

by chocolaholic11 on 12/24/2010 6:39:25 PM

I like The Polar Express.

by ipod20london on 12/24/2010 1:13:24 PM

What bout A Christmas Story or Its A Wonderful Life ccome on ppl those are clasics Polar Express is so lame they show it 5000 times along with How the Grinch Stole Christmas

by teamjacobrocks on 12/24/2010 12:46:47 PM

How the grinch stole christmas is my fav i luv it

by krish134 on 12/23/2010 5:45:20 PM

NONE OF THESE ARE REAL CLASSICS!! Frown WHERE'S FROSTY, RUDOLPH,OR SANA CLAUS (NOT SANTA CLAUS, A YEAR WITHOUT SANTA AND STAUFF LIKE THAT!) WHERE'S ALL THE CLAYMATION Frown IM DISSAPPOINTED

by Madam Gir on 12/22/2010 4:07:53 PM

Nice picks. Smile

by lasagna on 12/22/2010 3:35:06 PM

I like A Charlie Brown Christmas the best (:

by kalei896 on 12/22/2010 10:09:41 AM

OMG!! I love Christmas Carol! Best ever! It has to be the original though. The one by Charles Dickens. I'm reading it out loud 2 my daddy!

by Beluga-swim on 12/21/2010 9:59:34 PM