6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

10 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

11 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Chillin out over break

Need to kick back and relax after all the hubbub of the holidays?

My uncle is staying with my family until new year's, but he smokes, and not only can I not stand the smell of smoke, since I breathe it in all day when he's here, at the end of the day it makes me sort of sick to my stomach. I want to spend time with him, but I don't want to feel sick, and I don't know how I'm going to get through the rest of this week feeling sick every night because he smokes.

Hey girl, I think it's best you talk to your parents about this. You have very valid concerns, but unfortunately, your parents have to strike that right balance of concern for your and their health and manners. Ask if your parents would gently impose a smoking-outside rule. It may be a fair compromise and hardly too much to ask. You can't ban him smoking, but you can limit where he does it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Twilighter134 on 12/28/2010 9:25:24 PM

Hey Gals! I have done the very first Girlslife Channel. Girls have already joined. Join today and get advice, post whats on your mind, and have fun. I do posts all the time now and you might just learn something new. Check out my profile. ♥ Ya All!!

by twilightfan4ever0303 on 12/27/2010 9:46:18 PM

I am terrified of needles but my parents are making me get a flu shot tomorrow at 4 do u have any tips on how to make me less scared and if u have had one tell me on a scale of one to ten how bad did it hurt please help I would love an anwer by 3 tomorrow

Hey chickie,

The trick is to think of other things! Ask one of your parents to come in the room with you and have a convo about something totally random that you love: Justin Bieber, your summer vacation to the beach, whatever. Talk talk talk and agree beforehand that you won't have any silences during the shot. The worst part of it is anticipating the shot itself: when you finally get the shot, it stings when it goes in but it's probably a 3.5 at worst. And once it's over, you won't have to worry about it all!!

Lauren C.

by KateLig on 12/27/2010 7:45:34 PM

I'll try it...........but I don't know if it will work for me..........I can't sit still for that long and not get distracted.

Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/27/2010 6:43:19 PM

My new years resolution is to eat healthier and exercise. What are someworkouts I can do at home and what are some convenient and healthy snacks I can eat?

Hey girlie. Check out our Health and Fitness section on our site!

Elizabeth P.

by jayhawk94 on 12/27/2010 2:40:34 PM

Sounds relaxing, but a little tough. thanks tho, im excited 2 try it!

by emmybooboo on 12/27/2010 1:28:47 PM

Wassup girlies??? Look at my profile and comment! I love meeting new people!!!Laughing

by stephrika on 12/27/2010 11:12:05 AM

Sounds really great! Thanks for posting!Smile

by archery on 12/27/2010 1:25:10 AM

I'm gonna try that! It sounds really cool! I think I might need to cleeeear my head a little. Smile

by kikidee12 on 12/26/2010 9:01:40 PM

Sounds pretty easy, but at the same time, it sounds hard not to be distracted.

by Dreamer021 on 12/26/2010 4:55:34 PM