2 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

3 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

4 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

How should I sign my V-Day card?

“Love,” seems a little much, and just signing my name seems so boring.

MOD MOD MOD Please help me!!!!! What should I get my crush for valentines day????

Hey girlie, just get him a cute valentine and some candy!

Lauren T.

by GLEEK1004 on 2/6/2011 8:14:24 PM

HEY PACKER FANS! READ THIS!!

Okay im mypuggl3 and im a HUGE PACKER FAN!!!!!!!!

If ud be interested in an advice club for girl packer fans only then post on my profile and tell me!!!! Maybe ill make one!!!! But I would need some girls to tell me this is a good idea first!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

by mypuggl3 on 2/6/2011 2:34:04 PM

HEY PACKER FANS! READ THIS!!

Okay im mypuggl3 and im a HUGE PACKER FAN!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

by mypuggl3 on 2/6/2011 2:28:12 PM

1 put ur hand on ur chest
2 say the person u loves name 4 times
3 put ur finger on ur nose
4 say their name 4 more times
5 put this in 4 articals and tomarow they will say i love u or kiss u on the cheek or tell u they love u <:

by Riptide14 on 2/5/2011 7:53:08 PM

1 put ur hand on ur chest
2 say the person u loves name 4 times
3 put ur finger on ur nose
4 say their name 4 more times
5 put this in 4 articals and tomarow they will say i love u kiss u on the cheek or ask u out

has this ever come true for anyone??
comment on my profile if it has or not

by skittlesjo on 2/2/2011 4:46:49 PM

1 put ur hand on ur chest
2 say the person u loves name 4 times
3 put ur finger on ur nose
4 say their name 4 more times

by iluv2act on 2/1/2011 8:13:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have thesse adorable valentines and am determining which to give to my crush, they're all puppies/kitties and say things like, Be mine, You're purrr-fect, you are adorable, you are cute valentine, and you are sweet. Which one should I give him? He doesn't know I like him, and I don't really want him to unless he likes me so what should i give him? I have to give one to alllll of the guys but want his a bit special! Thanks! I LOVE YOU GL PPL!

Hey girlie. WHy not send him he,"Be Mine?" with a question mark! Good luck!
Elizabeth P.

by rememberyouarebeautifultome on 2/1/2011 7:37:54 PM

HiSmile So i have this really close guy friend and we both like each other. I know that he is getting me a valentines day gift but i don't know what to get him! I think he is going to ask me to be his valentine so i want to get him something sweet but not to cheesy since were only 13...please help! If you could i need an answer by Sunday! Thank you!

hey girlie. Why not bake him a delish dessert! Guys love this : ) and It's nothing too extreme because you two aren't dating or anything.
Elizabeth P.

by fiskie19 on 2/1/2011 6:51:21 PM

LOL!! that's amazing. right before this I was JUST trying to decide how to sign it!!!! so instead I just put a little heart then signed my name Tong

by *Sigh* on 1/31/2011 7:49:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
In the very beginning of the school year I liked this guy& he found out, but he didn't like me(that's not the problem). Now he sits behind me in one of my classes and it feels awkward. How can I make it less awkward?

Hey girl,

Is he actually acting awkward towards you or does it feel awkward to you because of what happened? It's definitely possible that you're imagining it! But if he's actually avoiding you or acting weird, try whispering to him one day that you know he might feel awkward because of what happened earlier this year, but not to worry about it because it isn't that big of a deal. If you try to take steps to make it less awkward, he'll appreciate that and hopefully be able to relax a little Smile

Lauren C.