Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

14 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

15 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

100 things that make us happy

From singin' in the rain to bustin' out Beyonce's dance moves, we've got 100 things that will turn your frown upside down.

yeah i much rather be a girl then a boy....we can wear skirts and make up and style our hair Laughing adn periods aren't that bad...sometimes....

by Alykat18 on 3/17/2011 11:52:01 AM

Oh my gosh! One month until I flash my pearly whites to the world!

by Journeys on 3/3/2011 9:57:28 PM

Finally, something happy. Life too short to be sad. Chosse Happy! Smile

by gigglemonster on 2/22/2011 3:44:48 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by popcorn7732 on 2/22/2011 1:55:38 PM

Reading this makes me feel happySmile Another thing that makes me happy is popping bubble wrap!! LOL!!!

by itsme24/7 on 2/16/2011 7:26:23 PM

Typo lol I mean "Love it!"

by countrycutie12 on 2/16/2011 4:34:24 PM

Kove it@

by countrycutie12 on 2/16/2011 4:34:10 PM

I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of these are so ironic; I see my lucky number EVERYWHERE!!!!
P.S. I give advice, girlies!!!

by lasvegasgirl on 2/15/2011 10:45:37 PM

Just reading this makes me so much happier! Laughing

by RedPanda on 2/13/2011 1:01:21 PM

MOD****************************
Is there any way to print the "100 things" lists?

Hey girl, if you hit the print button near the comment box on the article, you can get a printer friendly page.

xoxo