15 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed:

AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY! 4 pretties primp their brows with the @ChellaBeauty Eyebrow Color Kit:

2 HOURS AGO Want people to notice you—not your makeup? Get natural beauty tips + tricks at #bybbeautiful

100 secrets to a super sleepover

What could be better than 24 hours with your favorite friends? Um, nothing!

Kewl! This Is Awsome stuff. unfortunetly for a simple sleepover i dont know if i could afford some of this stuff. Hmmmm. jk! Of Coarse I can! Thnx For making it cheep and easy. I Will Try it next time i have a sleep over. But How many Bffs ( BEst Friends Forever!) or GF ( Good Friends not besties though!) You know i may just ask my mom if i can have two over three including me, and be daring! I Will! We have a four day weekened today is the 3rd day! I Will!

by soccergirl709 on 1/29/2011 12:50:05 PM

hey girls! check out my profile! i will place news, updates, and awesome places 2 visit (etc.) for hunger games fans, michigan girls,advice, conversations wit my crush(very interesting, believe me) and so much more!

xoxo skyTong

by sky:P on 1/29/2011 12:03:31 PM

I am here with my BFFL having a sleepover over after our soccer game. SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can ne1 say all-niter?!?!

by emw512 on 1/28/2011 9:56:40 PM

my bestie's having a slumber for her bday, so i sent her this. we r doing so many of the above. Laughing

by janerbuy on 1/28/2011 7:16:48 PM

if you like tear jerker movies i have 2 good ones. the notebook, a walk to remember. me and my friend cry every time we wach these movies.(we wach them every weekend not even kidding (: )

by faith_13 on 1/28/2011 7:06:37 PM

i love having sleepovers we usally wait till everyone else in the house is asleep then go in the kitchen for ice cream and soda and chips hahahaha!

by starathlete on 1/28/2011 6:11:37 PM

Cool ideasSmile I have done some of these. At every single sleepover we ALWAYS play truth or dare.

by creativekid123 on 1/28/2011 5:03:20 PM

Next weekend my youth group at church is going on a weekend retreat. I'm the only girl going. Usually, i have my two friends with me taking the center stage, making me shy. But this time, it'll be all me. We're staying in a hotel. How can I socialize with other teenagers, be uber confident and make this my time to shine?

Hey girlie! They'll probably have some icebreaker games and group activities on your retreat, so use this time to talk to other people. Just remember that no one will think it's weird if you talk to them--everyone loves making new friends! Be confident and take charge. Clare W.

by Neverletmego<3 on 1/28/2011 4:40:57 AM

haha, i love this!! im havin a sleepover next weeekend and were having a chocolate bar with mini versions of chocolate deserts!!! YUM! Laughing

by hervictory on 1/28/2011 12:16:41 AM

100 made me giggle XD ive done it before

by oreo9347 on 1/27/2011 6:42:54 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!