Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO #DearCarol, how do I stop my sister from outing me to my crush?! http://t.co/CJvueF4FsG

14 HOURS AGO .@KylieJenner rocks her leggings like a punk princess: http://t.co/iJ7QYk16il

15 HOURS AGO The new way to do your mani requires no nail polish at all: http://t.co/IauTWf0VbC

COMMENTS

Should I stick with my real bra size or go with a comfier fit?

I’m supposed to be wearing a 32C bra, but I think a 34B will be more comfortable…

Mod Mod Mod
i use B36 and when i walk allot and when i go to the bathroom my bra igoes down sometimes should i get bigger bra or i leave it it dont hurt me or nothing should i stay with that or get a bigger one

Hey girl,

You should get a bra fitting at a specialty store to make sure you're wearing the right size!

Meghan D.

by enstana on 8/24/2012 7:36:51 PM

@absf
maybe your friend is insecure about her boobs, and feels the need to talk about them so she can feel like she has boobs.

by ladybugluv on 6/3/2011 11:16:15 PM

I'm 12 and I'm a 34B but i'd love to be smaller.

by zara158 on 5/4/2011 1:35:54 AM

if u dont wear the right bra size will you get saggy boobs and how can u prevent saggy boobs

by fanny784 on 3/5/2011 5:11:36 PM

This Is A Good Article

by porchia on 3/1/2011 7:45:56 PM

my friend is so annoying she's an a cup and she talks abt how her boobs are so big, and how people stare at them. I'm a C cup at 13 which i consider to be average. Its so annoying!!!!

by absf on 2/23/2011 2:37:53 PM

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

by peaceetout on 2/18/2011 6:07:45 PM

Ok, I'm 11 years old and in middle school. I have big boobs and don't wear a bra because my mom says I am not ready. In school I am the only one pretty much who does not wear one. In gym I don't change in front of everyone for that reason. I feel wierd and different! Please help!

by Gwennstefani15 on 2/6/2011 3:55:36 PM

Mod
I just turned 14 and i still havent gotten my period or boobs for that matter. I have one friend who has soo much in common with me so we do everthing together and she hasnt gotten them either. how do we deal with everyone else talking about that stuff?

Hey girlie. I didn't get my period until I was 14, so I know how you feel. There's really not much you can do to avoid your friends talking about it. It's very natural to talk about it, and I'm sure you'll be the same way when you get it. For now, listen in when they're talking and ask for tips for how to prepare for it. It's a good thing to get advice from your friends who have already experienced it.
Marly Z.

by jul_cipp on 2/1/2011 10:31:50 AM

Be hones​t

If u reall​y like someo​ne right now,

or miss them right at this momen​t,

or can'​t get them out of your head,

Then copy and paste this on 10 articles withi​n 5 minut​es,

And whoev​er you are missi​ng,

Will surpr​ise you tomor​ow.

by DontStopDreaming on 1/30/2011 8:13:14 PM