AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 on-the-go gals win a @jellyfishbuzz Go Go Juice Blast portable power bankhttp://ow.ly/F18ib

1 HOURS AGO It's not too late to snag a job for the holiday season: http://t.co/6cozsaG8ub

16 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

COMMENTS

Who's gonna win an Oscar?

Cast your votes here...

to be honest never saw true grit and prob never will idk its not in my genre of movies tht i watch

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 4:20:05 PM

everybody go watch The lost skeleton of cadavra its a spoof of a 1950's sci fi horror movie, it will make you laugh until you have to turn it off and go to the doctor because your side hurts too much... best movie ever.

by quirkgirl on 2/1/2011 8:44:55 PM

The King's Speech was the best movie of 2010. Bar none. If you haven't seen it, you MUST. 12 Oscar noms, and it deserves every. Single. One. Colin Firth will be Best Actor. I mean, there's no other way around it. Inception looked absolutely weak next to it. It was fantastic, amazing, and I loved, Loved, LOVED it. I want it to take home every award it has been nominated for. Torn between Hailee Steinfeld and Helena Bonham Carter.

by fullmetal1 on 2/1/2011 7:54:07 AM

I lovedddddd Toy Story 3 it was amazing and such a cute movie. True Grit was also really good, I hope it wins an award. But my all time favorite movie in Inception. I've seen it a few times and even though Maul is reallyyyy creepy, it was an amazing movie, I hope it wins!! Oh yeah, and Leonardo DiCaprio is smokinnnn' ;D

by mkroberts96 on 1/29/2011 2:23:07 PM

I hope Toy Story 3 wins of course, and HP, although it might not. The movie I definitely recommend though is Inception, although of course I love the aforementioned movie too. Inception, I think, should DEF win for visual effects. It was honestly the coolest movie I've ever seen!

by sophiesingsalot on 1/28/2011 10:29:59 AM

Black Swan will be cool but it is MA 15+

by Lily tara on 1/27/2011 1:26:29 AM

TOY STORY 3-I loved it.

BLACK SWAN-because I heard it was good, it will be a sleepover movie when it comes out on dvd.

HARRY POTTER-they are all good but I dont think it will win.

by luckykel on 1/26/2011 9:21:14 PM

I hope Harry Potter wins! I haven't seen the movie yet though and it wont be as good as the book but it will still be good.

by artgaldh on 1/26/2011 4:36:27 PM

I hope true grit,inception, and HP get an Oscar !Got my fingers crossed !!

by greenswimmer101 on 1/26/2011 4:21:22 PM

I think Jesse Eisenburg 4 Best Actor in The Social Network, Natalie Portman 4 Best Actress in Black Swan, Christian Bale 4 Best Supporting Actor in The Fighter, and either Amy Adams in The Fighter or Hailee Steinfeld 4 Best Supporting Actress in True Grit Oscars. Although I didn't c those movies, I want them 2 win.

by KayRockStar on 1/26/2011 12:11:33 AM