3 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

4 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

4 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Spoil yourself with V-Day's sweetest beauty treats

We've whipped up with a few totally indulgent treats that won’t break your heart (or your wallet).

mod mod mod
i decided to wear military as my main style do u have any posts i look at? thnxs so much!!!
Can u post the sites on my profile? i am really forgetful thanks

Hey girlie, check out

Paige T.

by money_machine on 2/26/2011 11:55:36 AM

Hey, girls! Do you need advice? Well, I give advice on everything:
Dealing with mean girls
Money making ideas
Gift ideas
Serious issues
Body issues
Eating right
Tough stuff
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 2/13/2011 8:29:41 PM

Luv it! SOOO cute im prob gonna paint my nails Smile

by baconlvr711 on 2/13/2011 6:41:10 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD! i subscribed girlslife magazine in the middle of December, and not ONE issue has come yet! PLEASE RESPOND ASAP! Thanks! Smile

Hey girly! It takes a few weeks after you subscribe to get your first issue. Totally normal. So, I'd just be patient, and it should arrive sooner, rather than later Smile

Becca G.

by missbuttercup10 on 2/13/2011 6:32:46 PM

these R pricey!

by janerbuy on 2/13/2011 4:08:24 PM

Hey, girlies! Do you need advice on,
- boys
- dealing with the 'rents
- fights
- family
- depression
- sadness
- anger
- feeling good about yourself
- puberty
- health
- sports/fitness
- cooking/baking
- gifts
- crafts
- sleepover ideas
- boredom busters
- style
- hair
- makeup
- babysitting/money making
- hard times
- drama
and anything else you can think of! I LOVE to give advice! No question is weird (promise!) PS. I'm on GL a lot so I'll get back to ya the day you post your comment! And if your profile isn't visible I'll post the answer on my profile so be sure to check back! ;)
xoxo kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 2/13/2011 3:05:56 PM

mod mod mod
okay, so I want to get new shoes (for gym). I have converse but i want some shoes that will be comfortable. I am checking out puma's because they sound like good shoes... what do you suggest for colors and if there are any other brands I would appriciate it! Smile Thanks!

hey! purple and grey would be cute!
Helen S.

by loveforever21 on 2/13/2011 1:47:26 PM

hey guys!
so lately ive been writing a story called My Destination and i wanna know what u think! plz come to my profile and read because ive posted every chapter there. Thanks!

by sassykitty60 on 2/13/2011 1:43:45 PM

by katiekakes8 on 2/13/2011 1:20:19 PM

OMG so cute i especially love the nail polish!! Laughing

by Latrec on 2/13/2011 10:59:17 AM

Cuh-yute stuff!!!!!!

by balletchic on 2/13/2011 9:58:21 AM

FIRST COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!! I just love everything!

by SC4evr on 2/13/2011 9:35:31 AM

Take time once a week to exfoliate your skin. It will leave you feeling refreshed and get your skin totally glowing for school.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!