3 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

6 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

7 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Falling for my friend's fella

My friend is really close to the guy I like, but she's not allowed to date. Should I go for it?

my bffs bf i think likes me and i told him i like him and idk wat to do!?!?help!! Marly Z.

by rockstar22 on 3/16/2011 6:49:59 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I am falling for my bffs bf and i think he likes me and know his gf knows i like him. and i need help my other bff says he likes me because he stares at me all the time and what do i do?? and i told him i liked n=him do i ask him if he likes me do i not do anything and be a good friend!?!?!?! HELP!!
Smile (:

Hey girlie. Try and think about who is more important to you. Do you value your friendship with the girl more or do you think the guy is more important? Make your decision from that. Good luck.
Marly Z.

by rockstar22 on 3/16/2011 6:47:03 PM

Many girls face this problem. You need to go to your friend and very nicely tell her how you feel. Make a deal, flip a coin to see who gets this guy, then after that, if you or your friend break up with him and both like a differant guy, then if your friend got this guy, then switch so you get him. Doing that will make it fair and easy, but most important, it'll save your frindship!

by kkcuty46 on 3/3/2011 9:33:39 PM

i need help!!! me and friend(that is my crush) have been close 4 a long time we have flirting hanging out and stuff so then he likes another girl and goes out with another girl now im all alone and jelouse but then he tells me he likes me and will dump the other girl for me what should i cause the girl he is going out with is my friend but i like him too but he might be using cause he knows that i will always be there for him what should i do?

Hey chica! So I realize that you like this guy, but you have to think about everything that's happened. He went out with your friend but is going to dump her for you. How do you know he won't do the same to you? Also, if you and the guy are friends, there's always the possibility that if you guys don't work out, you will lose the friendship. BUT, if you really like this guy, and you want to date him, then go for it. I would, however, not date him directly after he dumps your friend because she might get really upset. Give it some time.
Marly Z.

by fanny784 on 3/2/2011 12:27:16 PM

Need advice?? Ask me for advice on anything, and I'm sure to come up with something Smile I'll be sure to post back soon!!!

by sportscrazy96 on 2/28/2011 7:53:43 PM

MOD!
I have a question.
My friend found out who I like and kept telling me I should ask him out. two weeks later she asked him if he liked me(when i wasn't there) & he said ''I don't know I'll tell you tomorrow'' then he told me he wasn't gonna tell her. she's very pushy so she wouldn't give up until he told her and he said no. he acts like he does but he also doesn't like to talk to people.
Do you think he likes me?

Hey girl,

If she was acting pushy about it, she def could've scared him off from telling the truth. But he could've been telling the truth when he said no as well. The point is... you can't know just from this info alone. Instead, try talking to him more yourself! Work up the courage to text him or chat with him in class. If you have mutual friends, see if they can organize a day bowling or at the movies so you guys can talk more. Try to pick up on how he acts around you and you'll have a clearer idea of how he really feels Smile
Lauren C.

by colorCute4 on 2/28/2011 5:51:26 PM

MOD
So my crush and I said we each liked eachother... so now the so asked question comes. So now what?

Hey girlie. It depends what you want. If you want to date him, talk to him about it!
Marly Z.

by robin13133 on 2/27/2011 12:08:19 AM

Ok, so I like this guy who's in about half of my classes, and sometimes I see him looking my way in a few of them. But the only problem is that when I notice it, I'm usually next to my friend, so I don't know if he likes me or her. She has said millions of times that she won't date until she's 16, and that's still a couple of years from now. What should I do? Also, any time that he comes up in any conversations, all of my friends are saying kind of mean stuff or saying rumors about him. What should I do?
Thanks!

Hey girlie, try talking to him by yourself and see how he reacts. Separate yourself from your bff and see what happens!
Lauren T.

by dancergirl001 on 2/26/2011 8:48:51 PM

Hi MODMODMODDYMODMOD!
Yeah so my friend was comin home from school on the bus and since we go to diff schools she had pix if me on her cell. One day she txtd "hey need new pic of u so make it cute!" i sent her a cute pic and sheshowed it to her beau. Then he txtd me on her phone. It said "Gawd, that girl is so fu$&@ng d@&n butt ugly. Happy my girl aint u from nick" and i was steamed and cried so how do i prevent this frm happenin again

Hey girlie, don't worry about it. He's a jerk and I'm sure that's not true. Next time just don't send anyone your picture!
Lauren T.

by Peacelovedisneyworld123 on 2/26/2011 6:32:12 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
ok, so I like this guy, let's call him "matt" so, matt and I are on the forensics team, so we always see each other. One day, he tells me he likes someone, assuming its me, cuz I really like him, I say "i really like you too" but when he tells me its someone else, I get really embarassed. Npw, he knows I like him, and his friends told me that he said he likes me too. But I'm not sure....my friend told him to ask me out, and he will probly get his first kiss. Now whenever we see each other its really awkward. I want to ask him out, or get him to ask me out. Help!!!!

hey check this out:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/18/how-to-ask-him-out.aspx

Helen S.