AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

4 moves for way flat abs

Get a flatter tummy in time for spring!

Hey mod! Any tips on toning my legs? My friends say they're fine but I think they're a lil bit flabby....

Hey girl,

Check out this post for some great workout ideas for toned legs! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/05/09/3-at-home-exercises-for-totally-toned-legs.aspx

Meghan D.

by gigi624 on 2/25/2012 10:27:02 AM

MOD MOD MOD. It sounds weird but I have skinny legs arms and a little bit of flabby I don't I don't want hanging around on my stomach? What should I do my birthday in the beginning of April if I get into shape I might want to go to the beach? Can you help? And thanks!!Smile

Hey girl! It sounds like you want to tone up a bit. For me, having a flat stomach is nearly impossible because of genetics, but luckily, you can reduce bloat and flab. There is a saying that "abs are made in the kitchen," meaning that your daily diet is key, rather than doing hundreds of crunches every day. Try to eat whole foods--lots of fruits and veggies, whole grains (whole wheat bread, oatmeal, etc), lean protein (eggs, chicken, fish), and good sources of fat (almonds, natural peanut butter, avocados). Reducing your sodium intake will play a major role in reducing bloat, so limit salty foods, like chips. Make sure you drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and amp up your workouts--try running intervals to burn more calories. Remember that eating lots of natural foods is important to fuel your body!

Colleen K.

by lifelover412 on 2/20/2012 1:02:12 AM

MOD i am looking to have flat abs in just under 2 weeks, any ideas? i am going on vacation in 2 weeks to the bahamas and what those nice flat abs. help?

Hey girlie,

Two weeks is NOT a lot of time - and definitely not enough to start seeing serious results from ab exercises. But if you start doing the exercises in this article (you could also try this one here), trying a pilates or kickboxing DVD, and getting moving every single day from now til then, you'll definitely feel your bod start to firm up. Pair that with smart diet choices (swapping junk food for healthy snacks and eating 3 balanced meals a day) and you'll feel great for your vacation! <3
Lauren C.

by Jewels415 on 2/19/2012 12:16:01 PM

hey lotsa ppl r asking about how many to do i have found that the bicycle gets u to feel the burn fastest i usually do 20 reps of those and 15 crunches

by molleeishappy on 2/18/2012 9:25:34 PM

Hey mod!! I do hip. Hop dance classes 6x week for 30 mins. I want to lose bout 4-5 lbs on my tummy so along with my dance, how Many times should I do thus workout? Like how many reps and sets? I rly wanna rock my bikini on spring breakSmile)

Hey Bubblebabygurl, I don't know too much about reps and sets, but you should try experimenting with different times and see which feels good. Sorry I could be of more help. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Bubblebabygurl on 2/18/2012 8:13:25 PM

Heyyo! Mod mod! I am 5'2 about 120 lbs. I have very large boobs tho... Anyway I wanna lose bout 5 lbs by spring break( april 9 ) I was wondering If u think this is a good workout plan for 6x week 30-60 mins of zumba this workout.... But how many reps and curcuts? Thank you so much!!!!

Hey OCcheerbabe, yep that sounds like a good workout. It's fun and gets you burning calories. Try and see how many minutes feel comfortable and maintain that. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by OCcheerbabe on 2/18/2012 6:42:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD I am a competitive dancer and for dance it helps if you have a flat stomach/abs and I was wondering what is the best way to work on just that sice I work on everything else in dance?

Hey dancingcorinne, you could trying getting onto all fours, inhaling while pulling your stomach in and exhaling while pushing it out. You could lie on your back, put your hands on the sides of your head and pretend you're riding a bike. A third exercise you can do is lie on your back, use your hands to support your head, extend your legs and raise them up and down. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dancingcorinne on 2/17/2012 1:06:09 PM

Ok so are theyre anymore ways to lose weight fast??? And doesnt take everydsy of da week?? Because I also hike.....alot [:

Hey girl,

Losing weight is something that takes lots of dedication and lots of time! There are no "lose weight fast" tricks that don't require a little work each day. Hiking is a great workout but, on the days you don't hike, you should find a way to get moving for at least 30-60 minutes. Exercise is only a half of it though - you also need to make healthier food choices! Cut out most junk food and replace those with healthier snacks, like granola bars, yogurt, veggies, fruits, froyo, etc. The combo of exercise and eating right will definitely make you feel better! Smile
Lauren C.

by Girluv[: on 2/16/2012 9:11:18 PM

I love to do crunches and situps... But how long will it take to get " abs "

by Pinkersz on 1/17/2012 7:49:51 PM

I'm going to this party. Where can I find a cute dress that is "cocktail" attire? I'm petite so what will fit me?

Hey girl, definitely try Forever 21. They have the best stuff!
lauren r.