7 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

10 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

11 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Critics Pick: Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood-not so little anymore.

i sooo, am gonna see it. def. Smile

by purrrplepandaz on 3/18/2011 12:34:21 AM

Need Advice? Look no further! I'll give you, a long answer chock full of info. No question too long, too personal or too weird. Ask on my profile and I'll answer un yours unless upon request.

by peacelovejesus on 3/17/2011 3:26:59 PM

just finished the book!!!!! going to c it!!!!

by hulagirl410 on 3/15/2011 8:59:59 PM

im going 2 see it~!!! i hope

by txterluver77! on 3/12/2011 2:47:24 PM

It looks like it will be great. I saw the previews and I knew I just had to see it. Good looking guys and some nice romance and love scenes will hopefully be in the movie.

by luckykel on 3/11/2011 10:53:55 PM

i want to c this but i not over 13

by gymgirl123 on 3/11/2011 8:58:30 PM

Looks ah-mazing!!!!

by TeamAlice33 on 3/11/2011 8:27:54 PM

must c this!!!! Laughing

by janerbuy on 3/11/2011 8:03:07 PM

Imma go see it tonight in like, five minutes! Been waiting for this moment since I saw the first commercial, like, a month ago! RED RIDING HOOD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

by Emerald_Sparkles on 3/11/2011 7:50:44 PM

Hey everyone! (:
My name is Samii and I want to help give advice on Girls Life! I check GirlsLife.com all the time basically.
Ask questions or just get to know ME on my profile on topics of:
-Homework Help