7 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

8 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

9 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

I feel fat

People tease me about my weight and I find it hard to feel good about myself, especially with summer coming up…

mod mod mod i am really overweight im almost and weigh over lbs ive tried what feels like everything what should i do?

Hey chica! Talk to your doc- he or she might be able to help you figure out why you can't lose the weight.  Other than that, cutting junk out of your diet and exercising is really the only fool proof way to lose weight.  Try making some smoothies in the mornign and heading out for a walk around the neighborhood, or find a new workout DVD you really like.  xoxo

Kate G.

by dustyrose on 8/20/2013 1:32:49 AM

Hey, I'm new to this entire thing and I've already found it helpful to see that I'm not the only one going through series of problems.
I do feel very fat. My little sister is always telling me so. The last time I went to go and see my father he asked me when I was going to start loosing weight. I haven't told anyone about what he said to me because of the fact that I'm the type to keep my feelings bottled up. And since finding this website I feel more confident to write my feelings to people I don't even know

by Qiana1998 on 10/27/2012 3:25:30 PM

I feel fat to, even though I'm at a healthy weight. But today was my first day at school and people picked on my weight and my skin because I'm the only one with zits. I am now crying and I think I'm starting to develop anorexia because I sometimes just DON'T want to eat. I am the only girl in school who doesn't have somebody who has a crush on them. Help please!

First off I am willing to bet you one million dollars you're not the only one who has no one crushing on them. It always feels like youre alone, but youre not. I promise you that girly. I didnt have my first kiss or boyfriend until Eleventh grade! Also you are not fat! You just hit puberty early and are developing before the other girls. Give it time. Everything will get better hon. Just promise to stay healthy and eat well. Things will balance out and get better. Promise. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by LOLGirl109 on 9/4/2012 10:31:03 PM

i feel fat and i look fat sometimes i try to find my mmoms spanx and wear them to school,but i cant find them so i just suck my stomach in.People call me fat sometimes and i act like it doesnt effect me but it does and I wonder why i get called fat but those who are bigger than me dont. But the thing that is weird to me is im popular and nice and i have high self esteem and everything but they pick on me not not those who are bigger than i and have lower self esteem

by madbeauty11 on 1/27/2012 9:19:09 PM

Ok first you always need your energy so Dont not eat thats very unhealthy. You can always exersise. Eat healthy foods. Also if you think it would help put a message out there and say you are hurting me by teasing me please stop. Hope this helps!

by hip-hop-gal-101 on 1/17/2012 5:52:02 PM

I'm twelve and weigh 130 pounds. I've talked to my doctor about it and she says it's just the way I'm built. I have big bones. She said I can't really do much about it as long as I eat healthy and play sports. I'm a prett good softball player, I can run a mile faster than some of the boys in my class, but I'm still fat. Then there's my mom, she's always saying that I need excercise and she's even called me fat a couple of times. But I do excercise, I'm the only girl in the seventh grade that works out at a gym more than three times a week. People aren't really mean to me, so I can't say I know everything about that. So, if you just excercise and eat okay, than it's no biggie.

by shan123 on 12/30/2011 3:27:50 PM

Bikini's are not mandatory on a cruise- one pieces are not just for your grandma! If you feel you must really lose weight, workout more often and add more
fruits/veggies/proteins to your diet and take away some of the processed foods.

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 5:53:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I"m almost 5 foot and i'm just 9 but i'm way overweight! I hate exercise and i can't exercise without bothering my downstairs neighbors And i can't go outside to exercise because then i will get too cold. And i really don't like healthy foods. So please help! I"m 130 and 9 and am or almost 5 foot.

Hey girlie!

You know the saying, "go big or go home?"  That applies here.  For something as tricky as this, you can't get into it half-heartedly.  You have to go in head first and power through.  If you want me to be honest, you won't lose weight without eating healthy.  I'm sure there's some foods that are good for you that you enjoy.

You need to build a base and gradually continue from there.  Do some small amount of activity each day for a short period of time, like jumping rope, and increase the time as you go on.  Do the same with food, trade off a bad-for-you snack with something healthy, like an apple and watch as your eating habits start to improve.

Good luck, chica!
Jordan S.

by BriannaM911 on 10/6/2011 7:20:24 AM

but of course the girl that they put in the picture for this is skinny and pretty....just sayin' everything about the article feels fake when they use the best looking girl they can find it just makes people more insecure. try being realistic for a change! not everyone looks like that especially not the people that feel bad about themselves.

by jennifer0709 on 9/3/2011 1:51:44 PM

Ok, this is really embarassing, so just say with me here, I have remarkably tiny waist, I have a 24 inch. so when I ask my parents if they can help me watch what I eat they say no u don't need to loose weight. But the embarassing part is all the fat thats not on my stomach, has all built up on my butt. My parents oviously didnt know about this, aso I told them. My stepdad just got mad at me and said I was just trying to sound like my mom. But this is for real!!!!!!! It all just stacks up, and now my butt is so big!! I cant get rid of it, and when I ask for help, no one does. Can u give me some tips on how to get rid of this butt fat. And please, other girls who are reading this, please dont laugh about me having a weight issue and my parents getting mad and not being there to support me. Its probably not that funny when I say it like I just did anyway.

by ANorwood99 on 8/1/2011 12:56:38 AM