15 MINUTES AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

Get energized with yoga!

Tara Stiles, yoga instructor and owner of Strala Yoga, created a fresh workout for GL.

Will definitely try these Smile

by peaches/cream on 11/28/2011 10:15:33 PM

To get in a.push up position you rest on your hands a real plank is where u clasp your hands.together and you rest.on ur forearms trust me my brother in the air force

by sweetautumnsunshine on 7/13/2011 10:53:28 PM

I've never tried yoga but it seems really relaxing, good for your health and also for curbing stress. Are all these things true? What's a good way to begin yoga? Is there a routine I should use to start off? Thank you!

hey girlie,

I am glad you are going to give yoga a try--it is great for relaxing, curbing stress, and helps improve your overall health.  I think the tips in this article is a great way to get started.  Get comfy workout clothes and a mat to get prepared--and practice these moves.  If you want a more regular routine, I would suggest going to a store and getting one of those Yoga DVDs.  Stores like Ross or TJ Maxx usually have discounted ones--if not, Target or Walmart always have them.  Have fun! Smile
Ruth S.

by mrsabbyjonas13 on 5/14/2011 3:31:59 PM

modmodmod Ive tried yoga b4 and it didnt work out so well. What should i do?

Hey girlie -- what do you mean it didn't work out so well?

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by mizpurple824 on 4/8/2011 10:43:54 PM

ASK AWAY! I won't deny any question and i will give it my best shot no matter what! Or if your just wanna talk, im here! Just comment on my profile and I will gladly answer it and then i will post you answer on your own profile, if its private IL post it on mine, but i rather it be on yours!!****

by x8beth8x on 3/29/2011 2:48:22 PM

nice i like it

by sparkelgirl123 on 3/29/2011 11:55:02 AM

ok thank you!!!!

by sweetautumnsunshine on 3/27/2011 10:50:31 PM

mod mod MOD MOD MoD how much should an average 12 year old weigh? cause im moving into womans departments in some clothes. also can i just cut down on portions to lose weight. cause i dont eat or have all that fancy eats.

Hey girly girl! I know you want a clear cut answer, but you really need to ask your doctor about this. They would know best.

Becca G.

by sweetautumnsunshine on 3/27/2011 10:28:04 PM

Come visit the club Smile, and be inspired to get over

whatever it is you need to get over or be a helping hand to others! Learn to live life without all of the unnecessary drama. After- all smiling is much more fun

by phixxee3 on 3/27/2011 7:29:13 PM

Hey girls I give great advice on boys fashion makeup decoration and especially friends! If you need help with a different subject thats still okay! Comment on my profile and I will get back to you within a day. If its a question that needs research, I will look it up! Love, Anna!

by loveforever21 on 3/27/2011 7:26:11 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?