2 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

3 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

4 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Find the best hairbrush for your hair type

No more wrestling with your thick mane or battling curls with your brush. Check out this guide to match you with your perfect hairbrush and...

Either a styling brush or a wide-tooth comb. I can't decide. I guess. Should use the comb, since my hair is more on the curly side.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/12/2012 10:27:11 PM

I have thick, wavy and kinky hair! What should my brush be?

by emmagirl99 on 6/7/2012 10:55:46 PM

Help please!!! My hair has TONS of spit ends and it often gets frizzy. I have to constantly go to the bathroom to put water on my hair so it will go down. But often it is really frizzy and makes me look awful before i can get to water. Is there anything that can help me?

by BaconLuver on 11/5/2011 1:12:00 PM

mod mod mod how long does it take for a comment to appear? I posted something at yesterday at dinner time so how much longer do you think that I will have to wait?? Thanks so much! I <3 GL

Hey chica, it all depends on how many comments are sent in and who's modding. Did you already go to check the placed where you uploaded your comment to see if it was posted? We try to get back to you as soon as possible, but we sometimes get bogged down with a lot of comments. At the most it would take a couple hours for your comment to appear. Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by tori1016 on 9/17/2011 8:19:07 PM

mod mod mod. ok so i have thick hair but the ends are frizzy and the rest looks like crap what do i do?please help

Hey girl. You can try a repairative or deep conditioning hair treatment. Visit a hair dresser. You probably have spit end and she or can give some more good tips.

mary h.

by ktiktokk on 7/13/2011 12:56:27 PM

What if your hair is a little bit of each? lol...mine is short, curly, kinky, and thick.

by jackieluvz on 6/22/2011 8:21:43 PM

I have long think hair. What brush should i use? And also its really hard to get clean. any advice?

hey! check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/04/find-the-best-hairbrush-for-your-hair-type.aspx to get it clean massage your shampoo in at the roots. scalp health is the secret to hair health.
Helen S.

by coaco1998 on 5/27/2011 8:18:14 PM

MOD My hair is really thick and curly. Whenever I comb it, it always poofs out a whole lot. What kind of brush/comb do you think I should use?

Hey chica, I'm not sure if this will help, but sometimes my hair used to be poofy after I showered, so I started using just a detangling comb when it was wet, and then not messing with it otherwise.  It helped a lot!  When you have curly hair, you don't wanna overdo it on the brushing.  xoxo

Marie H.

by doubleread56 on 5/16/2011 8:00:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have brown, oily, thick, long, hair. I have absolutely no idea how to style it. Some help would be nice!

Hey girlie -- have you ever thought of getting some long layers cut in? It would open your face and add dimension to your hair. Also, baby powder on the roots, reduces oil Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by allykat2496 on 5/12/2011 6:40:59 PM

I have thick ,curly ,wavy hair and i live in a humid country so everytime i blow dry it or straighten it stays straight but then in like 5 seconds it puffs up how can i control this?

Hey girl!

Humidity stinks doesn't it? I would try using some anti-frizz product that will keep your hair in control. On days that are super humid, I would try experimenting with some curling product and mousse and blow dry your hair with a diffuser so you can wear your hair wavy too Smile

danielle D.