10 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

13 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

14 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Chewy, gooey Rice Krispie chicks

Professional photog and challenge-craftin’ mama Jacquilyn Avery of Aly&Ash created an incredible Easter display for Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Making Memories Challenge.

do you have a sweet tooth? join my club just desserts! share recepies, talk about your fav desserts and more!

by rockstargal03 on 4/17/2011 12:11:35 PM

these are so cute!

by Cgirlygirl on 4/13/2011 6:08:48 PM

Those look so cute and yummy.
Join my club feirce fashion,look for tips tell your tips or just look around.You can do anything at my club to do with fashion and if you need anything else post it on my profile.

by Lalainya on 4/13/2011 8:28:13 AM

Cute! Not to mention delicious!

by goldfish123 on 4/12/2011 11:50:52 PM

what about passover???!! I can't eat that!!!! Oh well, I can make it after... :p

by rach<3kampkohut on 4/12/2011 8:19:57 PM

Those are so cute(: Defiantly gonna try this.. hope they taste as great as they look!

Have a question? Want an answer? Need some advice?
I'm an ADVICE QUEEN! Check out my Advice Queen page!
Simply go to my profile, and click on the icon with the 'Help!' sign under my clubs (it says daniawesomesauce under it!) and then ask me ANY question!
<3 DaniAwesomeSauce

by DaniAwesomeSauce on 4/12/2011 8:04:13 PM

those are so adorable. im so gonna make them!

by girlzlife85 on 4/12/2011 7:20:00 PM

hi! visit my profile. i give advice too!

by ALR on 4/12/2011 7:04:50 PM

hi! if you need advice on..
-school
-depression
-eating right
-exercise
-workout
-yoga
-sleep
then come to my profile and post a comment/question. there are no judgments and i'll be more than happy to give u gals advice! p.s join the fashion designers club!

by Juli23 on 4/12/2011 6:36:33 PM