31 MINUTES AGO Computer Engineer Barbie can't succeed without a man—no bueno 🙅:http://t.co/WemjfqTp8pp

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 cool cats power up with a Mojo Vogue BattStation 5600 from @goibattz: http://t.co/NHrxMRKGmT

2 HOURS AGO 4 lip balms that you can actually eat: http://t.co/y3nvZba2B2

COMMENTS

Do guys prefer girls in bikinis?

Do guys only like girls in bikinis? My mom won’t let me get one for summer, but I don’t want to blend into the sand! Dave...

I love many of the bikinis I see on Pinterest, I wish I looked as good in them as some of the girls they show.

And some of the endless pictures of hot guys I can view on Pinterest is just really awesome. Its like it never ends with the amount of cute guys in bathing suits and their barely there or not there swim trunks. Smile

by fashionqn on 7/8/2013 12:14:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD I'm showing signs of anorexia. I restrict myself from carbs, sugars, fats, even dairy, and I'm shrinking my portions too. I never stand still and I even exercise a little in public, and when I'm alone or in the gym I exercise like crazy! Even when I see results I still call myself "thunder thighs" and I feel fat. The only reason why it's not 100% anorexia is because I'm not starving myself. I really don't want to live the rest of my life like this. Please help!

Hey girlie, find someone to talk to. Your parents or a guidance counselor is a good place to start. You might want to see a professional who specializes in eating disorders from there. Remember that an eating disorder is something that you can't control. See if you can scale back on exercise or try to eat more or not so strictly to see if you can help yourself change and get better.

Lauren T.

by PuppyCT on 7/7/2013 7:06:30 PM

I Always wear a 2 piece bathing suit...it makes me feel confident with my body, However i do want to loose some weight on my legs. And i ALWAYS shave before even thinking about wearing a Bikini!

by Olivia_is_luv on 6/29/2013 10:32:33 PM

I just love how I have the same bikini as the one in the picture. I don't know why it's so exciting to me.

by amelia84 on 6/21/2013 11:04:59 PM

Personally, i feel i am MORE ATTRACTIVE in my one piece bathing suits, and more comfortable too!

by Mavertishboydrama on 6/21/2013 4:45:45 PM

mod mod mod
How do you find a bathing suit thats right for your body shape?

Hey girl!

xo

Jess D.

by sojo368 on 6/11/2013 9:39:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD. My hair has a lot of frizz sometimes. Especially after a workout and gym class! And I brush it, but it easily gets back to getting tangled! I shampoo and condition it every day! Plus my hair is pretty curly, not very very curly, but very wavy. What can I do, or what tips do you have to have less frizzy, less tangled, and hard to manage hair?

Hey girlie, use a serum or hairspray that's made for frizzy hair. It'll help keep your hair tame. For the tangles, buy a detangling brush. You'll find them in beauty stores or stores like Target. And it'll make it easier to brush your hair.

Lauren T.

by emmaleeruth on 6/10/2013 6:57:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD. Whenever the guy I like talks to me or any guy for that matter, my face turns bright red. Do guys think that's cute or just weird.

Hey imprettymuchamazing, I'm sure they know you're just nervous, so they make think it's cute. No worries. Embrace that redness. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by imprettymuchamazing on 6/9/2013 9:31:40 PM

This is not a dumb question but we all know the answer, they do like to see us in bikinis. I can tell when I wear mine, I have guys come around who normally wouldnt and they make comments. We are all visual but I think guys are just very visual when it comes to seeing our bodies. Who can blame them some of the things we wear are very revealing.

by fashionqn on 6/4/2013 2:08:44 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
The guy I like (I think he likes me too) said he rates girls from 1 to 10 of how pretty they are. I know that it doesn't matter, but I really want to know what I am! Should I ask?

Hey girlie, if you want to know then ask. But remember that you might not get the answer you're looking for and it might hurt your feelings. Whatever he says, it doesn't matter. You're pretty, and we both know that even if he doesn't!

Lauren T.