8 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

11 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

12 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

June / July 2011

Wanna know what's hot this summer? Read on!

what type of mascara was crystal wearing in that issue?

by PuppyCT on 7/23/2011 12:14:36 PM

Why haven't I gotten mine yet? It's July 22 and I already got the August September issue :/

by Maxytang on 7/22/2011 6:36:55 AM

havnt got mine either

by juliasydney on 7/11/2011 8:12:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD (:
Do you have any idea when the winners of the Spirithood contest are going to be posted? Thanks!

Hey babe! Sorry!  I don't handle the contests, but I'm sure they'll be posted in no time. xoxo
Jess W.

by taylorkn on 7/11/2011 2:34:13 AM

i haven't got my GL magazine in the mail yet and today is july 10th!

by dill_pickle_luver97 on 7/10/2011 3:25:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I got this magazine today... and it's July. Isn't it supposed to come two weeks before June? Or at least at the beginning of June? It's been doing this for the past couple of issues. What's going on with it?

Hey! sometimes it's hard to predict how long something will take in the mail, so we just all have to be patient Smile
Helen S.

by memory975 on 7/8/2011 6:09:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD in this issue it also says on page 83 that it would have instructions for the envelope photo holder, but the only link i see for page 83 is the lampshade.do you know where the directions are for the photoholder or has it not been posted yet?? thanks!

Hey girly,
Not sure where it is. Keep checking back and hopefully we will have this problem fixed soon.

Catie C.

by 17cheergirl! on 7/8/2011 12:51:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I never got this issue! So what do i do?!?
Thanks!!! Smile

Hey girl, you can report a missing issue here: https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fReportMissingIssues.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by autumnskye on 7/8/2011 12:04:25 AM

MODMODMOD
i Want to delete my online profile account. Cause i want to restart it. How do i do that.? Or can i atleast change my username.??? i Want to delete it. Or atleast change the username. HELP.?!?!

Hey girl, you can change your username under My Account -> Edit My Account and then change the display name.

xoxo